Pattern recognition ?

praveen taneja

Hi rawatps, Plot 200 Days EMA and 50 Days EMA.... u will understand wht DOW is following.....dow is in bad condition then Nifty.

Happy trading

chintan786
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 but if nifty is in bad shape can i ask u why it is not cracking below 4480:confused::confused::confused:

chintan786

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 but if nifty is in bad shape can i ask u why it is not cracking below 4480:confused::confused::confused:
Hi Praveen.. who told u tht our nifty is in Bad shape.... just do the same with nifty also.... i mean plot 50days EMA and 200 days EMA.... is in good shape.... second thing is nifty is up 16% from its july lows where as DOW is just 8% up.... Keep ur eye on PSU banking space till nifty not breaching 4440.

mu77 is establish a broadening pattern

punjlloyd is establish a flat descending triangle pattern

NOTE: IT IS NOT NECESSARY PATTERN ALWAYS SUCCEED , PATTERN SELDOM FAILS

Hi Czar,
Need to ask something but nothing related to this thread so hope u dont mind. On thread Experiment with TA by Mr. Karthik why cant i see any charts that he has posted. for ex post 73 page 8.

regards
veena

C

Czar

Veena, I think its because there's a limit to uploading pix in Traderji & he might be wanting to post new pix so maybe had to delete some old stuff...

one more thing Czar. As am new to using Metastock ( EOD),is there any thread from where i can learn how to use Meta to its optimum level. I am facing many problems and dont know where to look for solution.

and yes thanx for ur help

karthikmarar

Veena, I think its because there's a limit to uploading pix in Traderji & he might be wanting to post new pix so maybe had to delete some old stuff...

True Czar, I had uploaded images of about 5 MB and had to delete most of them. Anyway there is a pdf version of my posts with charts is available at

The Link for the 4shared folder is
http://www. 4 s h a r e d.com/dir/7777958/973587e4/Traderji_Stuff.html

Please remove the spaces in the word 4shared..