Pattern recognition ?

C

Czar

If Praj does not move soon, I might have to put Saint's Bored stoploss :)

SBI broken previous week b4 last high in futures of 1555, market nicely poised if other Heavies give higher weekly swing...
See giving threat of Saint's Bored stoploss makes stocks move, 196 & strong, we want 220....

Senior members,
Can any one send me 30 minutes chart of last 1 month of IspatInd. I do not have any charting s/w and free EOD charts on invest bulls do not include this script. Is their any other site where I can get charts of different time frames.
Regards,
Rajesh

C

Czar

dear vipin, like mentioned by others in nifty thread & as you have seen in this thread, please share you logic or kindly start a new thread to give your calls...

D

darsh_goswami

chart : BHEL daily

In this chart double top reversal did not take place instead 1600 resistance line was broken-gap up with high volume(more than double of average volume).
prices are now in the rising wedge and lower breakout is is expected.

plz opine.

mahesh
Dear Mahesh ,..

Few things i would like to comment here ...

>> Its not double top , Double top formation would be confirmed only if it would have broken the low. As it didnt , its not pattern failure.

>> Next , the way u described Rising Wedge , its not ,.. The uptrend channel Czar had shown , is a better interpretation of it.

Regards,..
Darsh

L

learn2trade08

dear darsh.
hope we could get to see your explanations more often...i am not into commodities,but i must congratulate you on the bearishWW ..
thanks again.

Dear Mahesh ,..

Few things i would like to comment here ...

>> Its not double top , Double top formation would be confirmed only if it would have broken the low. As it didnt , its not pattern failure.

>> Next , the way u described Rising Wedge , its not ,.. The uptrend channel Czar had shown , is a better interpretation of it.

Regards,..
Darsh

pleaseharsh

hello..
i have put the bhel daily chart..with double top (t1,t2) and double bottom(B1,B2)..also bottoms bi,bii (can we say bi,bii as bottoms ? within main bottom(B1,B2) )

also
two encircled candles
1) one escaping double bottom &
2) the other one taking off LH pivot
that s the way i analysed (could be wrong also..)
...my question is
where is bhel heading towards ...............?????
regards
harsh

Last edited:
C

Czar

I should have checked the RSI trend too, helps some times, like in the case of praj

[/URL]
[/IMG]