Paid subscription service for getting intraday calls ?

Have you ever wondered if their accuracy is even more than 80%,what would 1 lac rupees become at the end of one year(Assuming 80% returns every month)?

Why don't they make money for themselves if they are so confident of their calls ?
Why do they take the effort of advertising,searching clients,etc?
Yes, very correct. Why do they advertise in stead of making money themselves?

Pradipjee

Yes, very correct. Why do they advertise in stead of making money themselves?

Pradipjee
I am not sure but there might also be a technical reason. For example, if a day trader trades by himself he cannot influence the price of a stock. Now lets say the day trader has 1000 followers who follow his tip and buy on the signal. Then automatically that stock's price will go up. It is like a catch 22 situation. This might be true specially for Indian markets where not all stocks trade at high volumes.

So maybe day traders create an advantage for themselves when they create followers who buy/sell on their signals.

If this is true then I don't see anything wrong in a day trader advertizing his calls or getting clients.

amitrandive

I am not sure but there might also be a technical reason. For example, if a day trader trades by himself he cannot influence the price of a stock. Now lets say the day trader has 1000 followers who follow his tip and buy on the signal. Then automatically that stock's price will go up. It is like a catch 22 situation. This might be true specially for Indian markets where not all stocks trade at high volumes.

So maybe day traders create an advantage for themselves when they create followers who buy/sell on their signals.

If this is true then I don't see anything wrong in a day trader advertizing his calls or getting clients.
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-downside-of-day-trading-chat-rooms.html

I always used to wonder how this people are writing such a long paragraph (even without spelling/grammar mistakes)..i am lazy to write even this 2 lines comment....
DSM bro.......genius in every field.... bdw... you can add me.........in your group....:D

lemondew

Tips to learn have helped me. Whether paid or free. Not sure about tips to earn.

Ok. I also think the same and totally agree with the above replies.

But my question is why don't tips work ? If these firms are genuinely good in day trading, why tips provided by them do not work for intraday ? Is it because of speed of execution ?

Thanks.

DSM

Marimuthu, With good english, one can become a professor or get a decent 9-5 job. But there will be many traders (especially in the Gujarati community) who will not be good in english, but be brilliant traders!!

I always used to wonder how this people are writing such a long paragraph (even without spelling/grammar mistakes)..i am lazy to write even this 2 lines comment....

DSM

RajBro, You are an elephant hunter (though you may sometimes be hunted by the elephants) :) but myself, compared to you, am a chicken hunter, who gets hunted down by chikens!!

DSM bro.......genius in every field.... bdw... you can add me.........in your group....:D

jahan

But my question is why don't tips work if they are genuine. Is there any technical reason for this ?

Hello,

No there is no technical reason.......but there is a psychological reason...the tip provider doesn't know the trader psychology.....and the trader doesn't know how much to Risk..(Risk Parameters) on a particular trade.....sometimes he bet more and sometimes he bet less....what will happen is.... majority of time when he bets his entire/more than half of the capital(by the influence of previous successful trade) he looses the trade. .....and the tip provider only provide entry and exit point(sometimes T1,T2,T3)...but he doesn't tell u how much to risk on a given trade...so trader make his own decision on position sizing...and which causes him to loose sooner or later...

So My conclusion is ....

Never ever follow a Tip provider....every trader is unique...he has to generate his own calls.

Regards,

tradedatrend

Folks,

There is a paid subscription for getting live calls for intraday trading by a firm which charges Rs. 25k per month subscription and gives out only one call per day (they give both entry and exit points). I guess there are many such firms.

But this entity claims to have a success rate of 95% and higher.

I asked them the same question which veterans here have pointed out: If you are so successful why aren't you making money just for yourself and why do you need to reveal your calls to public even if you are charging for it.

This firm claims to have 1000 subscribers all over India. My question is does this kind of paid service really work for a trader ? But lets say it does not work. Then no trader is going to continue with it for more than a month.

I am confused...Any advice ?

Thanks
I am not absolutely averse to paid tips provider

But certainly I dont have faith in independent tips provider

for example intraday tips of ICICI works pretty well, far better than many (btw i never opened account with them)

Even the delivery call of india info line is quite good (i had once opened an account with them, they sill send email about their delivery pick, and in delivery one can't manipulate performance sheet)

I have similar experience in commodity too.

For the record, most of the big-brokerage houses show their performance report sheet positive, but i personally feel traders are of judgemental nature, they choose some call to trade and on some calls not to trade, and moreover in the profitable calls they are in very hurry to exit the trade and in loss making calls either they wait till stoploss hit or even worse, sometime they even let trade run in deeper losses.

In my personal opinion if one choose to trade on all calls of a reputed brokerage house (mind you i never say independent tips provider), with equal capital and wait for target or sl till to hit, he could be in a better condition than suffering perpetual losses.

And contrary to it big brokerage houses are worst choice for trading purpose owing to their blood sucking brokerages!