Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

karthik_sri

finally i could able to install the indicator's and compile them...i hv uninstalled Ninja and installed again and it is working fine...only thing i dont have data to check...will subscribe for Yusifi utility and check...
Thanks to all for their guidance in the process...

amandeep86

change to daily and draw manually VAH VAL and POC and days hi and lo
HVN /LVN are too close to trade ,What are the most responsive levels based on your experience ??VAH -VAL or HVN /LVN

gemat

Hi to All,

As a good friend of MT4 Trader, He shared some set up regarding Orderflow b4 a year. Cut it Short.. flow of order on which direction its called orderflow. Volume drives the flow of order, it may be volume profile:D

RPS. VINOD
by looking at volume traded in intraday 1 min and 5 min charts
you could roughly fix the trend of the stock, bearish or bullish, like say when 100000, 50000 or 20000 volumes are traded in a minute then you can assume institutional players are either selling off or buying. given other charts also agree with the volume chart.

karthik_sri

How to import ask bid data in Ninjatrader.Here I am giving today data for study.download from dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5kbl63teztrw6do/AACV-r2sAoDUvmV3yffs6ubaa?dl=0

We can study each candle with this

Hi BB,
I have downloaded the data from the site you have provided...thanks...
the downloaded file has the following data...pls tell me the sequence for importing...

it has Ask & Bid data and one folder of time & last...in time folder again Ask & Bid separate files are there and in folder last only symbol with last is there...

blackberry

Hi BB,
I have downloaded the data from the site you have provided...thanks...
the downloaded file has the following data...pls tell me the sequence for importing...

it has Ask & Bid data and one folder of time & last...in time folder again Ask & Bid separate files are there and in folder last only symbol with last is there...
you can download
1.ask
2.bid
3.last data

Things to remember

It will not display data in gomi ladder because it is in historical data of ninjatrader.Earlier I thought it will display even in gomi ladder.No ninjatrader has 2 different section one is historical data and another is live data which is recorded in another file.If one is watching chart live it will be automatically recorded as historical data.Suppose if you backfill data after market hours,it will go to the historical data.It will be shown as only BAR chart not in GOMI LADDER.To record data as historical while watching live chart you have to check tick tools>options>data>real time data "save chart data as historical" and"record for market replay".

Footprint chart can be seen only during live session or during market replay option

Hope you understand this.

For more, MT4trader will tell you.I have very limited initial knowledge after some hit and trial.

blackberry

For all who are thinking to migrate to Ninjatrader.
Points to remember

1.Data will be shown in history only when you recorded live charts session only for the study of footprint charts.

2.If you backfill data footprint charts will not be available even after you got bid ask volume data.Only bar charts will be available.

3.If someone is using amibroker he is interested in what is inside the candle during trade .He can see footprint when he wants to trade.Earlier candles footprint not available.

I keep my amibroker running fully backfilled and when I trade I usually see footprint in NInja.

mt4trader

there is slight difference in working of ninjatrader and amibroker.
once understand the difference using ninjatrader is very easy.
only starting is problem , many people stop using ninja because of this.
ninja has rock solid data base it will never corrupt.and its graphic features are uncompurable to any software.
nt8 is much powerful than other software but bad news is nt7 indicators will not work there.so members please take more patience to learn ninja.only starting problem afterwards everything is easy.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Yes, You are right..
Analogy of previous statement is like
Linux and Windows where starting is
always trouble and much hard
But once you aware of fundamental
you feeling awesome!!!
I have installed Amibroker for long time
but I never used it
:thumb:

Last edited: