Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

karthik_sri

Thanks for all your guidance...i am not getting it may be i am not able understand the software as i hv not used this frequently...i dont want to further waste your time...thanks...

blackberry

Thanks for all your guidance...i am not getting it may be i am not able understand the software as i hv not used this frequently...i dont want to further waste your time...thanks...
Historical data can not played in ninjatrader if not recorded(live chart open).if you are not comfortable with it dont use it.I was also not able to use it in initial stages.if you are able to install ninja, yusi and added instrument you are done around 90 % of configuration.

what is the cost of using marketdelta + data.Marketdelta charts and marketdelta trader are two different software.which one you are using.can you giude us on that.
I am using market delta charts.I am using 2 weeks free trial of profesional version. if you are using free trial then default version will be professional version. For data feed ,you can subscribe for e signal's 25 days paid trial for mcx which is 37 $. post trial the cost is 107$.Market delta charts supports only e signal for Mcx and nse.

Pradysh ok I see the symbol in your chart It is Crudeoil H6-mcx. I'm still doing something wrong please describe how you setup symbol in MD?
click this link http://ss.esignal.com/# for getting the symbol for mcx.Just type crude oil mcx or the symbol you want search along with mcx keyword then you will be landed to the corressponding page. In that page you can customize according to the revelant months' contract. If you still have doubts, i will post screenshots.

Last edited:

amandeep86

I am using market delta charts.I am using 2 weeks free trial of profesional version. if you are using free trial then default version will be professional version. For data feed ,you can subscribe for e signal's 25 days paid trial for mcx which is 37 $. post trial the cost is 107$.Market delta charts supports only e signal for Mcx and nse.
Guys i believe if one learns two three setups and trade only one script say crude or Nifty ,We don't need any expensive software and data feeds .

Mt4 bro has simplified things to a level where it can be used for almost no cost.
Thanks

mt4trader

Guys i believe if one learns two three setups and trade only one script say crude or Nifty ,We don't need any expensive software and data feeds .

Mt4 bro has simplified things to a level where it can be used for almost no cost.
Thanks
concentrate one two scrips in nse nifty or banknifty and in mcx crude or gold 1hr chart..
we can not concentrate many scrips with this trading setup.
crude is best for trading with OFA
UA and NAKED POC trade setups are good for trading.
if you want more trades use 5mnts and less trades 15mnts.