Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Unfinished auction is a good level for short at high or long at low.
market will check this level again
I thought 442 is the number of contracts bought as market orders and 8 is the number of contracts sold as market orders and these are completed orders... In the nifty chart, at the top and bottom, I see 0*$$ and $$*0 respectively meaning there are no more market buy and market sell orders beyond these levels... Please confirm...

blackberry

GOMImetro xml and .cs file is not working,Sir please help me to install.where to put xml file and cs files.

cs in bin-custom-indicator
xml file in templats-charts

????????

Yes, xml in template folder and the other in indicator folder. (initially, I copied them both in both folder as I saw no harm in doing so). Even then, we noticed some issue. Then it worked when KP mentioned, "Just go to edit tool/edit ninja script/ pick any indicator do right click and do "compile". Once done.. just restart and apply the new template.."

mt4trader

copy template one more time.
without proper working of indicator template may be corrupted.
so recopy.

please compile the indicator by opening the indicator in the editor.then restart ninja.
there are help file how to compile indicators.

mt4trader

I thought 442 is the number of contracts bought as market orders and 8 is the number of contracts sold as market orders and these are completed orders... In the nifty chart, at the top and bottom, I see 0*$$ and $$*0 respectively meaning there are no more market buy and market sell orders beyond these levels... Please confirm...

vivek
if zero is there it is completed auction.
only 8 orders completed but remaining is pending they will complete latter.
so market come back there completes that order.
this is very important level

blackberry

Hi Vivek,

Yes .. looks like we have to struggle a bit initially.. MT4TRADER is guiding us where ever is needed .

I got it finally latest stuff.

Just go to edit tool/edit ninja script/ pick any indicator do right click and do "compile". Once done.. just restart and apply the new template..

Thanks ,
KP
Hello Nextgen_trader

Can you further tell it step by step.Gomi ,first one is doing good.
But this one I am not getting

will you please tell me what file to be download where to place (please mention file name with extension) step by step

I placed all as said above but not working

Thanks
Blackberry