Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

Hats off to MT4trader for beautiful thread in making.In future more and more inputs from members to improve.:clap::clap:

Below no commitment from buyers good selling point.I haven't done that,done at much lower level.

why not buying one candle before 1st circle ?sellers commitment zero?

Also two candles prior sellers were zero?

Same here... Each and every step with NT seems to be a challenging puzzle to crack!
Hi Vivek,

Yes .. looks like we have to struggle a bit initially.. MT4TRADER is guiding us where ever is needed .

I got it finally latest stuff.

Just go to edit tool/edit ninja script/ pick any indicator do right click and do "compile". Once done.. just restart and apply the new template..

Thanks ,
KP

amibrokerfans

quoting some words from The Market Wizard - Paul Tudor Jones II , which will add more value on this thread..

"I love trading macro... When it comes to trading macro, you cannot rely solely on fundamentals; you have to be a tape reader, which is something of a lost art form... at the end of the day, I am a slave to the tape and proud of it."

(macro trading : Capture the big moves by studying forces behind the market. Use market sentiment to time your trades.)

wish more order flow / tape readers will join the party... :clap:

blackberry

Same here... Each and every step with NT seems to be a challenging puzzle to crack!
Yaha to system hi crash ho gaya. saved data and reinstalled all.update NT7 tomorrow.Seems I wiil be out from trading tomorrow... yusi utility stops after system reinstall.Tomorrow I will figure it out....

amandeep86

Yahan ninja sikhne me time lag jayega method kab sikhenge issey accha koi ek video banaye saare formulas and installation ek Hi baar mein khtam kar de taaki thread faaltu mein lambha na keeche 4 din ho gaye dimaag khrab kar diya amibroker pe toh ek din mein first class aagaya tha:annoyed::p:confused:
singhraja,

Dont get frustrated ,Good things in life never come easy.

Things are difficult initially but become simple once they settle.Have patience and trust yourself

Also ,it will take atleast 6 months to use this(or any other) concept profitably when followed religiously.....

Last edited:

blackberry

Yahan ninja sikhne me time lag jayega method kab sikhenge issey accha koi ek video banaye saare formulas and installation ek Hi baar mein khtam kar de taaki thread faaltu mein lambha na keeche 4 din ho gaye dimaag khrab kar diya amibroker pe toh ek din mein first class aagaya tha:annoyed::p:confused:
GOMI indicator chart aaya ki nahi ?

which data feed you are using?

mt4trader

i studied years, after that i frustrated and give up the order flow thinking that it is only useful for scalping 5 to 10 ticks.after attending many trading rooms
I developed my own system which is more profitable.
order flow has got some limitations but i overcome by adopting volume profile and TPO charts.
next week we will study volume profile and TPO charts.
members please share your interesting observation in market movements.
there is no complicated formulas only simple observations, any one can share thier ideas.

thank you in advance for sharing your observations.