Once again Turtle Soup ..

anup

@SR: please elaborate your charts and explain them..We are Mango people in banana Country (words coined by RR sir)..

sr114

@SR: please elaborate your charts and explain them..We are Mango people in banana Country (words coined by RR sir)..
thanx for reminding that me 2 come under this category.

this is simple price action chart with the 20 bar hi - lo line so that the ts signal can be obtained.

so if we consider the level of 6032 - the trade will be stopped via stop loss as the nf was in sell mode at higher level (@6069 and entry was at the next bar). pictorally it is easier to understand (the grey line in the chart is the stop loss line)

rgds
subroto

jamit_05

Hello SR114,

If there was a way to obtain "potential" trades via AFL it would be of great benefit.

I mean look at todays and yesterday's trades and potential trades

1) Fintech
2) Cairn
3) SBIN
4) Mcleod Russel
5) SBIN
6) BHEL

If the AFL was able to give us a workable watchlist of TS and TS +1 both then it would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If people agree and would find it of value... add thanks to this post so that SR114 may know.. :clapping: :cool: :lol:

rangarajan

Sir, What are these Nifty Futures levels you have posted? Did not get the hang of it? May have missed some post about these.
karnaniji,

Many times ,on back testing since Two years for stocks & 3 months for NF & BNF,i had noted that the previous TS Tigger Bar values,act as VG Supt/Rest.

Once these values are breached for up or downlow,on sustained trading around these values,we get good gains on Intraday.

Eg: NF previous Trigrs Jan /5819/5985/6003/6058/6096/6108/

Have a look at the chart .

One more.
We all look(at least majority,for whatever reason like liquidity,premium,etc)at Current month NF for TS.
Pl have a look at Feb NF chart since Jan.
It was an excellent short <6129 & came upto 6048,again on Buy & then on Sell 6126(corrulate my prev trigger) & traded upto 6027.

While this TS may be old,u may agree ,hardly any one discussed it in Traderji.
Mind u,it is EOD & does NOT require any chart or s/w for trading.

I feel by discussing my observation,experienced traders of this stratgy in this forum may comment & share their experience.

We have seen in this short duration,how comfortable & Explosive this strategy is.
One trade a day is more than sufficient & the beauty is we know in advance which & where to trade.

Many analysts r using these historical TS Triggers as swing pts,add a little here & there to camouflage them.:)

And last but Not the least,your XL is very handy for one & all & my compliments.

Since both of us sail on the same boat reg Computer,modifications seem to be a little difficult.

But as Saint said,Teach,but dont give the Fish.
As a strict Vegetarian,i am still searching to recoin the proverb.:)

rangarajan

Hello SR114,

If there was a way to obtain "potential" trades via AFL it would be of great benefit.

I mean look at todays and yesterday's trades and potential trades

1) Fintech
2) Cairn
3) SBIN
4) Mcleod Russel
5) SBIN
6) BHEL

If the AFL was able to give us a workable watchlist of TS and TS +1 both then it would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If people agree and would find it of value... add thanks to this post so that SR114 may know.. :clapping: :cool: :lol:
jamit.
Well said.
This is what i had written in my above post.
The only Solution is from Anant as no one else is coming forward except for karnaniji with his XL (limited version).

But most of the time Anant is on Bharat Dharshan,as though there is no tomorrow.:)

Well,as written by him,wait for the grounding.:)