Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Someone teaching Geometry to students can show ATR of Nifty as an example today on 'How to Draw a Straightline'.

Tuna

Is the RBI statement out? I thought it is at 2 pm, but done see any newsfeed or tweeter feed.

Tuna

DAX is smoking Draghi Weeds. I pray for the shorters. RIP.

Tuna

Today's tally:

1 Scratch, 1 loss, 1 win. - Break-even day. More details with Chart in the evening.

Could not make much on the RBI decision, had a negative bias though, but could not nail it.

Tuna

Trade 1 scratch - don't ask why I took it, mostly because of frustration

Trade 2 was a risky bet (But had some balance in place, on the Trade 3), the best way would have been to have a SLM buy above DH +ATR, but was greedy. Lost 18 points with Mod Qty

Trade 3 Nailed it, got out at 83.2 with 50% and holding rest overnight.

An useless day at Nifty. Only my Broker is the happy person today.

Tuna

Good Morning Folks,
Gap up opening mostly on NF. My overnight position on 8000 PE set for atleast 25% slump. Quantity was in 4 digit, going to be a massive loss. If my weekly Stop Loss Target is hit , I will be on the side line for rest of this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Got out @ 52 (8000 PE) - Massive loss.

Probably will switch to little higher TF as schedule at work getting hectic.

Good Morning Folks,
Gap up opening mostly on NF. My overnight position on 8000 PE set for atleast 25% slump. Quantity was in 4 digit, going to be a massive loss. If my weekly Stop Loss Target is hit , I will be on the side line for rest of this week.

Not a regular here . . .

Any biggish loss feels bad, but having this kind of discipline will surely keep you going well :thumb:

Happy :)

Tuna

Got a win of 25 point on NF with positional qty, , orderbook in evening, nothing to show on chart as such, covered little ground.