Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I'm too a Scalper.I take multiple trades and hardly get any time in a realtime.
Doesn't matter its a winning trade or losing one,no time Brother.
I use a web-based platform (slow) and 3 mins candle for scalping. My entry-exit typically 3-4 candles or more = 15-20 mins. There are different TF for scalping. If I would have been using 1 min candle - I would have agreed with you. Each trader got different style which suits him.

Off topic, do you scalp Nifty or anything else as well?

I use cell phone for most of the time for posting on realtime, so that I don't have to toggle between screen and forum . And in case I could not post a winning trade beforehand, I back it up with a order book or position screenshot later on. This journal is for me (these are not calls) , and I won't get anything unless I can record my own real trades.

Do I do it offline - yes I do, but thats at day end, on an excel.
Everyday I get contract notes and my P&L get updated in Ledger.
I use Amibroker,at EOD I mark my charts and keep in folder,named it like Nov 2016 Trades,Dec2016 Trades.

But the way you doing it is actually against the SEBI and Forum rule.
Tuna,if you are not a Tipster,just post a chart EOD with some beautiful marking on it.We will ask queries.But posting it realtime and all that practice,I don't think its a right way.

Rest Your Wish.

I use a web-based platform (slow) and 3 mins candle for scalping. My entry-exit typically 3-4 candles or more = 15-20 mins. There are different TF for scalping. If I would have been using 1 min candle - I would have agreed with you. Each trader got different style which suits him.

Off topic, do you scalp Nifty or anything else as well?
For Stock Fut=1 min TF
For NF and BNF=3 min TF

I even don't visit Traderji between 09.15-03.30.

Tuna

Everyday I get contract notes and my P&L get updated in Ledger.
I use Amibroker,at EOD I mark my charts and keep in folder,named it like Nov 2016 Trades,Dec2016 Trades.

But the way you doing it is actually against the SEBI and Forum rule.
Tuna,if you are not a Tipster,just post a chart EOD with some beautiful marking on it.We will ask queries.But posting it realtime and all that practice,I don't think its a right way.

Rest Your Wish.
Hmmm. You have a point. Someone else also warned me about SEBI thing. Yeap, lets do that way.

Now on, I will post my trades after EoD and with Chart.

And yes, I am not a Tipstar :thumb:

Hmmm. You have a point. Someone else also warned me about SEBI thing. Yeap, lets do that way.

Now on, I will post my trades after EoD and with Chart.

And yes, I am not a Tipstar :thumb:
No Prob if you are a Tipster.Just be an Honest.Get registered with SEBI.
Mention that Registration number to Traderji Sir and I will take calls from you.

Frankly,we even dont know who's who on this forum.How can we differentiate between a real trader vs Tipsters?

Hope you got my point.Wish You all the Best Tuna.

Tuna

No Prob if you are a Tipster.Just be an Honest.Get registered with SEBI.
Mention that Registration number to Traderji Sir and I will take calls from you.

Frankly,we even dont know who's who on this forum.How can we differentiate between a real trader vs Tipsters?

Hope you got my point.Wish You all the Best Tuna.
Hey Bro,
No Prob. And I appreciate that you raise that SEBI flag.

On TIPS things, No I am not yet at that level expertise. Trading is more of a secondary source of income. And never wants to get into call giving consultation and all. But what is the process of registration with SEBI, anyone knows that. I googled it, it looks some micro-macro economic funda someone got to study and need to pass some exam or so? Passed my Engineering 16 years ago, I dont have enthu to read commerce now :lol:. I will rather trade for my own.

Hey Bro,
No Prob. And I appreciate that you raise that SEBI flag.

On TIPS things, No I am not yet at that level expertise. Trading is more of a secondary source of income. And never wants to get into call giving consultation and all. But what is the process of registration with SEBI, anyone knows that. I googled it, it looks some micro-macro economic funda someone got to study and need to pass some exam or so? Passed my Engineering 16 years ago, I dont have enthu to read commerce now :lol:. I will rather trade for my own.
need to get clear NCFM exam.

Tuna

need to get clear NCFM exam.
Hmm this is the one. Let me prepare for this. Who know what Mr. Trump has in mind for Indian IT services.

Giving Tip is better than trading. Atleast constant source of income will be there without taking risk. I saw so many of them on business news channels. Everyday with a little swing of Index their outlooks changes. Yes I can do that.:rofl:

Tuna

Good Morning Folks,
RBI day , I will not be excited if cut is below 50 bps. And no more live trading on forum, I will explain my trades with order book and chart later on the day.

Happy Trading and Good Luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk