Nifty Positional Trading - Super Trend Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo_1985

Its a baseless query !
If trades done at the levels prescribed generated LOSS then only the question of a 'liability' should arise !
neither his entries are fixed nor exits so how are you going to check anyone's claim ?

Finally fight ended :)
I guess Vertigo has shown white flag n gone...
issue started as you were suggesting his calls to someone and you yourself don't
follow it, which i think is irresponsible.

@stock72 ... y not give precise entries and exits from this series and thus leaving no ambiguity.

stock72

neither his entries are fixed nor exits so how are you going to check anyone's claim ?

issue started as you were suggesting his calls to someone and you yourself don't
follow it, which i think is irresponsible.

@stock72 ... y not give precise entries and exits from this series and thus leaving no ambiguity.
Ha vanthudarappa vanthudaru.. ( ha Dragon returns ...:D:D)

@ Veritigo,,

will do for Nov .. but i did in oct too.. :confused:

Vertigo_1985

Ha vanthudarappa vanthudaru.. ( ha Dragon returns ...:D:D)

@ Veritigo,,

will do for Nov .. but i did in oct too.. :confused:
"IF u r brave, short one more lot "

'Let us leave the position opened untill nifty in green .'

"guys it become too damaging to hold short now ...so let close the opened position. I will close at EOD ."

these create confusion and a newbie by himself may not be able to exit at a good price like you and there will be difference of exits.

stock72

Bow my head and agreed ur concern .will correct it for nov .
Guess u r happy .
One thing I understood . The one who differs u leaves with smiling face is the real victory for any disputes . Keep criticise which will benefit every one .
"IF u r brave, short one more lot "
This call might not be in blue . Means not actual call.
'Let us leave the position opened untill nifty in green .'

"guys it become too damaging to hold short now ...so let close the opened position. I will close at EOD .

these create confusion and a newbie by himself may not be able to exit at a good price like you and there will be difference of exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.