Nifty Positional Trading - Super Trend Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
sir I lost 400000/- Rs due to my mistakes and i am very upset and feeling very sad. i come to know about your success by marketcalls.in .

kindly guide me to erase my loses i can invest 150000/- more
please help me out in this situation.

thanks.
DINESH RAI

hi,
sir I lost 400000/- Rs due to my mistakes and i am very upset and feeling very sad. i come to know about your success by marketcalls.in .

thanks.
DINESH RAI
Edit/Delete Message

It is advised to be careful when carrying an open position. :)
lol:

More accurate warning
It is advised to be careful when carrying an open position while you are in meeting with top brass ... :)

Seriously, you could have called the broker and squared off verbally. That is what I do if I ever come into situation such as this ...

Cubt

Algo Trader
hi,

thanks.
DINESH RAI
Dinesh,
I suggest you to stop trading and keep aside ur 1.5 lacs now. Download the afl I have posted in this thread and paper trade with it for November series. Once u r comfortable, start with 1 lot of nifty and do not increase lot size for next 90 days. At the end of 90 days if u r profitable, continue to trade mechanically using this afl.

Keep in mind, 1.5 lacs is all u have. Once u lose this capital, u r out of this business.

stock72

Vertigo_1985

hi,

thanks.
DINESH RAI
Edit/Delete Message
so what have you learned from your losses ? there is no easy way to make money, get ready to put in the hard work and forget about tips and calls, else keep your money safe in bank.

Cubt

Algo Trader
so u follow his calls ?
No, I follow his posts. He is not a tipster like others, he has his own system, believes his system than anyone else in this world :)

He is not a random trader, but I do not follow anybody calls because am not here to make quick money, am here to learn this business, trying hard to stick to a mechanical system. Following my own system and trading it. Thats all.

Vertigo_1985

No, I follow his posts. He is not a tipster like others, he has his own system, believes his system than anyone else in this world :)

He is not a random trader, but I do not follow anybody calls because am not here to make quick money, am here to learn this business, trying hard to stick to a mechanical system. Following my own system and trading it. Thats all.
so you don't follow his calls but are referring it to others, how fair is that from your part ? if you take responsibility 4 any losses that he might have from following calls then it's fine else just tell him what reality is before he losses more.

Status
Not open for further replies.