Nifty Open Interest Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamit_05

@optiontrader

6100 - 5800 is the new range, yes?

5800 PE OI 80L
6100 CE OI grew by 7 L today. Almost highest.

Since, this range has moved up, bulls are in power.

jamit_05

Currently the range is 5800 and 6000

Does it happen that NF touches the high end or the low end of the range before the range shifts? Cuz that would make a very good trade.

SexyTrader

6200 CE added 10L in OI. Wow! so that the new high.
6000 CE lost 4L in OI... shorters got out..

on the PE front, 5900 got captured today...

So the index is clearly bullish.
The 10L in OI for 6200 CE would also include the call-writers :) 6000 looks possible now, but 6200 may not be..

SexyTrader

What about 5600 put.You still hopefull to make it double?Are you going to add more if its hits 6000?
Well the 5600 Put will come into use, at some point in this month :) Besides all I have to do is profit-book at 16.50/- as of now, for getting my DOUBLING and that looks possible in this month!

Even if NIFTY crosses 6000, its not going to sit there for long....coz a down-slide is pending and that's when my 5600 Put will come handy :thumb: But I have hedged the risk on it...so its cool :)

Option.Trader

Well the 5600 Put will come into use, at some point in this month :) Besides all I have to do is profit-book at 16.50/- as of now, for getting my DOUBLING and that looks possible in this month!

Even if NIFTY crosses 6000, its not going to sit there for long....coz a down-slide is pending and that's when my 5600 Put will come handy :thumb: But I have hedged the risk on it...so its cool :)
The only downside of averaging on a losing trade is the possibility of averaging it to zero... thats what illusion does..now instead of averaging 5600.. think what you would have achieved by averaging 5800CE... i had taken it at 86... rest as they say is history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.