Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021, if I had posted my "A" levels before I went sleep last night (I'm 11 1/2 hours behind most of you..), you would have really loved them.
Now, I first should explain the nature of them and why I have them, and then you will know why I posted them.
We had a strong spike south to start the week. We had a close of last week at 5543, and then it opened this week at 5485. When those things happen, I do what is called my "A" levels, and they are for this week 5796, 5655, 5570, 5399, 5314, 5173.
I'm a little confused as far as the WS2 and the WS3 you mentioned as they are the levels 5371 and 5228. Also, because of the spike the WS1 was taken out like it was not there .The WS1a was hit at 5399 today, with a perfect bounce, but no one knew that level existed until I just published it.
Having said all that, 5371 is still a level to look out for. It is gets taken out, then we fall back under the cloud, which will lead to some stormy weather, namely more consolidative, eastward motion.

LOL ,2021, you will never here me say it is better to stay away ,but there are a lot of times I choose to stay away from a market, because I cannot see a clear direction.

The new cloud peak on the 4-hour is 5525. We need a 4-hour close above that level in order to confirm further upside. If we get it, then the coast is clear to our objective of 5687. I 'm also saying things are looking mixed for Tuesday.
Another thing is that even in spite of the spike to start the week, that was a strong move in the first day of the week that almost hit the actual WS2 at 5371. That would have been very rare for a W2 to be hit the first day of the week. It could be viewed as a freight train, or a correction of the UP. If it was a freight train, it left the tracks, because it got interrupted by the top of the hourly cloud with a perfect stochastic crossover.

All in all, I would wait for a break of 5371, then we head lower, or 5525, then we head higher.

As far as gold is concerned, and in respect for this thread, !'ll post my view on it in my thread.

This is freaking awesme! Your WS2 AND WS3 match exactly on today's closing pivot levels. And that too on a volatile trading day when chasing up or down is not so easy.

What's your take now since WSs are matching and trend looks bearish fundamentally (crude/Saudi Arab/Gold/US releasing reserve for oil/political turmoil in India) and no sign of OS/OB or fresh long/shorts from 2-3 sessions. Is it better to stay away from trading till trend is set?

And finally, any chance of gold coming to 1320-1330-1340 levels again in your charts? I sold all my etfs at 1350 levels. :([/QUOTE]

I'm a little confused as far as the WS2 and the WS3 you mentioned as they are the levels 5371 and 5228.
Thanks for detailed reply and clearing doubts running in head. As for levels I meant was today's high/low/close levels made exact WS2 AND WS3. Todays nifty pivot levels are - R3 5620 R2 5537 R1 5500 P - 5454 S1 5417 S2 5371 S3 5228, This what I meant by matching EXACT pivot support levels. Had nifty closed 1-2 points here and there you would not have this figure. Co-insidence or miracle, you are great in forcast. Hats off. :)

Thank-you.

Thanks for detailed reply and clearing doubts running in head. As for levels I meant was today's high/low/close levels made exact WS2 AND WS3. Todays nifty pivot levels are - R3 5620 R2 5537 R1 5500 P - 5454 S1 5417 S2 5371 S3 5228, This what I meant by matching EXACT pivot support levels. Had nifty closed 1-2 points here and there you would not have this figure. Co-insidence or miracle, you are great in forcast. Hats off. :)

Danwood, I think we got our answer. Even though price action did miss the top of the 4-hour cloud by a few pips, we knew we were going to get a reversal. I have said many times that news or any other kind of fundamental data creates spikes in the price action, but price action will always be constrained within technical parameters. We got the spike, and the predicted move south. The thing that was needed to be added because of the news was my "a" level S&R's for the week.

4XPIP Thanks for your valuable post, will be watching for this levels. But due to some serious political happenings on saturday night let us see how the market reacts to the fundamental versus technicals in the coming week.

The closing price for the day is 5532, which effectively puts the 4-hour candle above the top of the cloud at 5525. The only thing I would be concerned about now is the headfake. What I mean is the candle sneaks its head out of the cloud, and then runs back in. I think we get absolute confirmation when yesterday's peak at 5543 is broken. That confirmation would signal the move to 5687.

Dawood

The closing price for the day is 5532, which effectively puts the 4-hour candle above the top of the cloud at 5525. The only thing I would be concerned about now is the headfake. What I mean is the candle sneaks its head out of the cloud, and then runs back in. I think we get absolute confirmation when yesterday's peak at 5543 is broken. That confirmation would signal the move to 5687.
Got a positive news just now so we should look for 5570 and 5655 this week. as you mentioned about the headfake next candle will be bearish or what? i see very very strong support in 5628 in my H4 chart(not ichi).

Status
Not open for further replies.