Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KalyaniSalem.

Simply Brilliant Trades.....!!!

Now You Have More Admirers...AT TJ Than I Can Count... People Are Impatient To See Your Trades More Than They Are To See Next Days Pivots...:)

You Deserve Every Bit of Attention You Are Getting...

God Bless You & Your Family

SavantGarde
Thanks ji

But all credits has to goes to u am simply executor method and stragegy everything ur s ji..

How about Essar oil ji For a medium Term? currently 140
SMA 5.6 about to cross..

How u predict Bank Nifty will flared like rocket ji great, index up by 2 percent by bank index 4 percent great ji.

Am a small child in TJ and ur my guru ji..

SavantGarde

Hi KalyaniSalem,

Considering You Have Started From Somwhere In The Second Week Of October, You Have Done Very Well As Far As Your Target, Taking Into Account Todays Trade.

I Suggest, We Can Perhaps Do 1 NF Lot Positional & Leave The balance To Trade Intraday, The Way You Have Been Doing So Far, Because As The prices & Volatility Goes Up So Will The Total Margin Requirement.

We Can Review The Situation Again At The End Of December & Perhaps Then We Could Do 2 Lots Nf Or 1 Lot BNF Whichever is Looking Good At That Time For Positional.

Let Me Know Your View On This.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks ji

But all credits has to goes to u am simply executor method and stragegy everything ur s ji..

How about Essar oil ji For a medium Term? currently 140
SMA 5.6 about to cross..

How u predict Bank Nifty will flared like rocket ji great, index up by 2 percent by bank index 4 percent great ji.

Am a small child in TJ and ur my guru ji..

Hi KalyaniSalem,

Considering You Have Started From Somwhere In The Second Week Of October, You Have Done Very Well As Far As Your Target, Taking Into Account Todays Trade.

I Suggest, We Can Perhaps Do 1 NF Lot Positional & Leave The balance To Trade Intraday, The Way You Have Been Doing So Far, Because As The prices & Volatility Goes Up So Will The Total Margin Requirement.

We Can Review The Situation Again At The End Of December & Perhaps Then We Could Do 2 Lots Nf Or 1 Lot BNF Whichever is Looking Good At That Time For Positional.

Let Me Know Your View On This.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savantji,

i have achieved my monthly target today with big bang of bankex.

current Position:
Nifty Nov around 4900 - 1 lot
NIfty 5300 ce and 5400 ce - 1 lot price is 8 and 15

Sir ji

we can go forward as u mention . no issues inform me when to exit and stop loss for positional trades ji...

For intraday trades is it mandatory i have to look in to real time charts ji??
any method to enhance my efficency ji

Am doing just coping ur suggestion in pivot point and stock futures nothing am doing:
any method or system for intraday??
i know am trouble u a lot
u take ur time ji no issues..

SavantGarde

Hi KalyaniSalem.

If It Is Possible Add My Y ID 'Nomadous' & Send Me An Offline Message

Wanted To Know, If You Have Any Charting Software Like Amibroker Or Etc.

Real Time Chart Is No Necessary, But Can Be Of Help In A Choppy Market, But You Need Not Worry About RT Data or Chart Yet...Even I Dont Follow RT Chart....Infact Dont Even Have One.

I Am Delighted You Have Achieved Your Target For The Month Already.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hi savantji,

current Position:
Nifty Nov around 4900 - 1 lot
NIfty 5300 ce and 5400 ce - 1 lot price is 8 and 15

Sir ji

we can go forward as u mention . no issues inform me when to exit and stop loss for positional trades ji...

Am doing just coping ur suggestion in pivot point and stock futures nothing am doing:

chaitanyagoa

Hi KalyaniSalem.

Real Time Chart Is No Necessary, But Can Be Of Help In A Choppy Market, But You Need Not Worry About RT Data or Chart Yet...Even I Dont Follow RT Chart....Infact Dont Even Have One.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Hey Kalyani,

Here is where u can start to get a fell of RT charts.....

http://www.google.com/finance?q=NSE:.NSEI

The above link is for NIfty..... U can also find Sensex charts with a minimum delay...............:)

Good luck..............

scorpio77

Hi Kalyanisalem,

All this and no RT charts???????? :thumb::clapping:

Congratulations and hats off to you!

Here we are with our 1 min, 2 min, 5 min.......... charts,

RSI, MACD, Stochs, crossovers and divergences .........

Changing brokers as the quotes are delayed, automatic triggers etc

and on the other side you must be the one with the max profit % this month

WoW!!! Wishing you all the best!

hi savantji,

GuluGulu

Hello Kalyani,

I am very much inspired by your trade. Simply Amazing. Hope I can also do well in the coming days with Savantji's immense selfless help which he provides to all of us novice students.

As you are asking about RT charts, yes, it is very helpful for intraday trading. Currently I am using Amibroker with RT datafeeds. Testing a set of AFL ... backtested for last month and started forward testing from today onwards. It is providing very good results. For example, I have managed to get 105NF points and around 280BNF points today with this. Although I didn't took the trade as today is my first day for forward testing. I wish to test it for few more days. I would like to test this for at least this full november month. I have to see how this works on trending markets as well as choppy markets etc. If it works very well as expected, I shall share the details here.

The good thing about RT thing is, you can quickly catch the trend and adjust your trade accordingly with minimum losses.

GG.

SavantGarde,
I read the very few post of yours so that I can understand how to trade with pivot levels. However, I have failed to understand how to trade with pivot points. My problem is that prices keep on moving to and fro at pivot levels and am unable to decide and take action.

I will be greatful to you if you once again explain me how to take positions on the basis of pivot points,

A big thank you in advance

Hi KalyaniSalem.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
I cant achieved those without ur guidance ji..

have only free version of amibroker.

Sent offline mesage ji

Status
Not open for further replies.