Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

:clap:

Regards,
Enygma.

Hi KalyaniSalem,

Check On ALBK & RECLTD, BNF May Prove Better For Intraday Than NF...BNF Pivots Are Mentioned In BankNifty Thread

Check On CAIRN 280 Or 290 CALL If It Gets Beaten Down Today Because Of Crude Closing Almost -2.80% On Friday....& IDA Hurricane Headed For Gulf Of Mexico...There Is A Possibility Of Crude Jumping Back Close To $80 & Then CAIRN Could Show A Good Move On Tuesday & Wednesday

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Arvind,

Looks Like You Are Doing Too Much Studying...Problem With That Is There Is Overload Of Information....Almost Similar To Somebody Wearing Two watches With Different Time Being Displayed...As A Result One Is Never Sure, What is The Correct Time

By The Way, It was Recommended With A View On Price Prevailing Then...That Even If One Lost The Whole Premium...It Would Not be Much Of An Issue...Therefore No Hedge At This Time is Recomended, If Required In The Future Will Let Everybody Know.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant,

Is it good idea to take 4600PE, so as to hedge our positions(5400CA)

Kindly advice..

Regards,
Arvind

itzarvind

Savant,

What ever you told was absolutely correct.....

Even i think of the same....
Learning a setup... without implementing it... keep on learning new things.. and implementing nothing....

I understand the current situation of mine....

Will be in action of whatever studied..... am happy that someone hitting at my head telling... first implement what you studied..... :):)

Will implement those things first and will post the output of it....

Regards,
Arvind

Hi Arvind,

Looks Like You Are Doing Too Much Studying...Problem With That Is There Is Overload Of Information....Almost Similar To Somebody Wearing Two watches With Different Time Being Displayed...As A Result One Is Never Sure, What is The Correct Time

By The Way, It was Recommended With A View On Price Prevailing Then...That Even If One Lost The Whole Premium...It Would Not be Much Of An Issue...Therefore No Hedge At This Time is Recomended, If Required In The Future Will Let Everybody Know.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Dear Savant Sir,

I am short 3 lots of minifty at an avg price of 4650 and call of 4700 at an avg price of 126 Rs. Today, I sold off call at 245 Rs thinking that I will again buy it at lower price and will bring down my avg price. Now, I am having naked short position in minifty. Do you think that market will come down from this level or should I book the losses tomorrow.

I know sir I did the big mistake but your valuable suggestion will help me a lot. Thanks.

SavantGarde

Re: CNXIT Intraday Pivot Points

What Part Of My Statement Means Retail Investors Can't Trade....First Read The Statement Carefully & Then Jump To Conclusions.

Spread Between Bid & Ask Is Quite High...Therefore It May Not Be Suitable For All Traders At All Times...That Is Why I Stated It Is Not Everyone's Cup Of Tea.....& Moreover There Is Average Trade Of Approximately 100-125 Contracts Per Day...In Such A Situation It Requires Different Approach To Trading These Low Volume Index Futures.

SavantGarde

u mean retail investers cant trade this? pl explain. also midcap, jr nifty

SavantGarde

Hi KalyaniSalem.

Simply Brilliant Trades.....!!!

Now You Have More Admirers...AT TJ Than I Can Count... People Are Impatient To See Your Trades More Than They Are To See Next Days Pivots...:)

You Deserve Every Bit of Attention You Are Getting...

God Bless You & Your Family

SavantGarde

thanks ji ,

Done three trades...

Bought Nifty 4900 call at 80 and sold at 100

Bought BankNIfty Around (8800) and sold at 9000

Bought ALBK around 128 and sold at 132.50

Last edited:

spiritunit

I never tried with SG's pivot points before, today I checked SG's pivot levels and they're simply superb, all the resistant's took sometime before moving up and downside support level also reached spot on. I decided to follow on SG's pivot points from today onwards...

Is there any tool to find out these exact pivot points level? May be you have answered this query before, but I missed on this flood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.