Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

Nifty Sep Fut closed at 12 point discount... from 27 point premium...

tsunil - any interpretation of the same?
nope, you are comparing Spot's closing adjusment figure with FUT's LTP which is not yet adjusted... (these adjustments happen everyday... i think it's the weighted average price of 3:10 & 3:30.. something like that .. check up with nse) spot's adjusted price comes within 3:40, but Fut's only after 4 or 4:15

looking at LTPs, i guess FUT is still in around 16-18 pts premium

Looks like the whole town along with everybody's mom/pop and all relatives went short in the NF in the last hour fearing some unknown over the weekend and a huge gap down on Monday.......:rolleyes:

It seems everybody are in the know that once 4200 is broken, 3800 is on the cards.....

praveen taneja

thnk u all sir i too after watching all of u sell my puts n bought RIL 2100 call bcoz i feel that here further more on nifty THAT "PAPPU CANT DANCE....."

L

learn2trade08

too much fundamental news flow for fii's to handle and then satya'sir's 999,999,999,999.00 supply:D.
all the best!

Looks like the whole town along with everybody's mom/pop and all relatives went short in the NF in the last hour fearing some unknown over the weekend and a huge gap down on Monday.......:rolleyes:

It seems everybody are in the know that once 4200 is broken, 3800 is on the cards.....

lalpar

Not me :) ...will go long at whatever value it opens GAP Down on monday but below 4170 :)....

Sunil

unlike last time (28/8) where I was very confident about 4200 spot support, as there was 50DMA, 50% FIB ret support, Jan 08 TL support, over-sold condition, etc...
this time I only have an unreliable tool RSI (oversold condition)... so, obviously small qty and used 4300 Call.

Lalith, you are right.. now LODs of 29/7 come into picture, which are the actual stop for the intermediate bull run from 3800 levels with HH HL pattern - SPOT 4159 & FUT 4162

and the stop for this ST DT with LH LL pattern from monday from around 4560 levels, is now today's HOD SPOT 4324 / FUT 4340

columbus

unlike last time (28/8) where I was very confident about 4200 spot support, as there was 50DMA, 50% FIB ret support, Jan 08 TL support, over-sold condition, etc...
this time I only have an unreliable tool RSI (oversold condition)... so, obviously small qty and used 4300 Call.

Lalith, you are right.. now LODs of 29/7 come into picture, which are the actual stop for the intermediate bull run from 3800 levels with HH HL pattern - SPOT 4159 & FUT 4162

and the stop for this ST DT with LH LL pattern from monday from around 4560 levels, is now today's HOD SPOT 4324 / FUT 4340

Nifty bounced from DMA-50 atleast 3 times in last ONE month.Today's fall must have
SURPRISED the even BEARS.We were on DMA-50 ,waiting for some good news for bounce
up.News in form low INFLATION and high IIP numbers hit the wires but we lost 323 points in
the end.We lost 4th day in row ,that too BADLY for 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.