Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

enjoy your timeout & report after break :cool:, as understand some of what you said the rest is similar to greek, throw away you cell, buy iphone, me too out till tomo morning...

dumdum20008

Renu (reply for question posted in other thread), since this is the nifty thread:

my suggestion, to start with, just keep a window open , suppose nifty is 4300/4400, add this months all calls & puts from 3800 to 5000 & watch, suddenly you will notice when direction is going to change few hours b4 that, more than usually buy / sell orders will start trickling in, ignore the small orders or 200/500, watch the direction of big trades... 5000 / 10000 single trade majority, after few days you will start getting the drift, note the direction, if you start getting right direction right few times, then you can trade on your reading... for example you see big trade after trade, calls are being sold & puts are being bought, the direction to come will be down... & vice versa, watch selling of options more cause retail public usually buy the, the operators are the one who sell....

as the month nears last week, shift the options to near month as this months options will be going thru profit booking not genuine trades... hope it helps...

Also note the reason I watch the options close is cause FII's have suddenly since last few months got the fascination to trade options more, if you see their O/I is 25% more atleast in options than Nifty futures... & to explain their move is simple, if the mob see's daily FII buy sell in futures they can judge whether they are buying more or selling more, but in options, the net figure tells you nothing cause say if they sold option but sold heavy puts they are bullish but in their EOD report it will show options sold, hope you understand what I meant...

Edit: & remember after a big move wait cause they will be booking profits not showing the next direction... also I personally sort the options by O/I column so the more traded ones are their on the top....

Yes this is what i do most of time. Beside this , it is very helpful to analyze the price changes that occur in options at equal distance above and below spot value. especially cross analysing of calls above spot and puts below spot at equal distance gives amazing clues about forthcoming direction.

Hope i may explain this with new thread foccusing exclusively on Nifty Options with real values. but this time im learning some TA , so that in near future i may start my Option thread.

praveen taneja

Sir want to know one thing if any one knows about the impact of SEBI refusing FIIs on relaxation on P-NOTES on friday .....

C

Czar

Arre alex bhaiyaa, these women always create misunderstanding, I said "alex", Whose every word (RENU)..... goes in coma (as she uses to many comma's) abhi samjhe !!! :( take back your words :cool:

orderflow13

i took back my words :) i didnt knw the history so y misunderstood,sorry :D ,not that women crate misunderstanding :) n i dont mind humor buddy :)... feeling very tired yar, chart also not looking worth looking .. u doing some work on chart ?

rishig38

The 100 day EMA for Nifty Spot is around 4528 which should provide some stiff resistance. We can look to short around 4520 with a stop loss of 4540.

But if that breaks then the next resistance comes from the 200 day EMA which is around 4692. But I don't think this rally would get to 4600, so it is better to short around 4520, Nifty Spot.

Any suggestions?

orderflow13

spot on buddy,we will wait by then,anyhow there is no clear direction on charts, we can call it mid line between bulls and bears, ... both will defend the line, n we will look as spectators

Status
Not open for further replies.