NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

Hi Vinodji,

Just a suggestion. To clear this confusion is it not possible to give a level by adding or subtracting 7 points from the levels you post.

Thanks
Pravin
Yes. that can be done but now if i do, there will be again confusion for those who are traidng with 5-7 points. it was better if i did at the time of start but now it will be difficult & will create confusion.

Regards,

Vinod

Dear Vinodji,
The support for today is given 4527, and now we change position at 4515 so at the end, which figure i should take for calculation? as per your excel sheet...
Bythe way i am doing paper trade from 21 May, and sirji, really i am 100% satisfied. The single little word i could say, 'Thanks'.

Upendra..

Hi Vinod :)

how are you, actually i was following you since long, from the days you used to post in a ***** group. Then suddenly you disappeared, but am happy i have found you again, & am not surprised that there are so many people who are happy with your levels.

Hope you continue to rock.. :)

good luck

Regards

Vipul

nadodav

Dear Vinodji,
The support for today is given 4527, and now we change position at 4515 so at the end, which figure i should take for calculation? as per your excel sheet...
Bythe way i am doing paper trade from 21 May, and sirji, really i am 100% satisfied. The single little word i could say, 'Thanks'.

Upendra..
we take actual figure i.e. 4515

Regards,

Vinod

Dear Vinodji
I could change the position only at 4505 Is it OK or should I do something else

Thank u

Pulimath
its ok. because of gap-down, we change our position after market settles i.e. after 4-5 minutes after market opens.

Regards,

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 20,

Current position : SHORT (at 4515 on 19/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4487.50

Profit/Loss in current trade : +27.50 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1680.50 (1653.00+27.50)

Support : 4472
Resistance : 4568

Hold SHORT position with SL 4568. If trades above 4568, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4472.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear sir vinodji

I would like to know that today dated 19/06/08 your signal for nifty fut came short @ 4515 . but this your intimation of short nifty fut @ 4515 i came to know @ night whan i saw your post for date 20/06/08. so please inform us during market hours so we can chainge our position from long to short.

Uday

Dear sir vinodji

I would like to know that today dated 19/06/08 your signal for nifty fut came short @ 4515 . but this your intimation of short nifty fut @ 4515 i came to know @ night whan i saw your post for date 20/06/08. so please inform us during market hours so we can chainge our position from long to short.

Uday
Dear Uday

Please note that Vinod gives his support and resistance levels well in advance, so he need not intimate changing of position. We did break support yesterday because of gap down and traded below it so it was indication enough to go short. Still Vinod was kind enough to intimate @ 10.15 that postion had been reversed. As Vinod has pointed out to everybody , Please observe trade for some time before entering into actual trades. I hope Vinod does not mind me answering your query. :)

Sandeep

Status
Not open for further replies.