NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

You are sending the levels to Vinodji.Pl. send it for all in the thread.So that we may also take benefit from it.

Arjit,

I can not cause confusion on the thread by posting my levels. Besides, these are still in testing mode. If vinodji decides, he can post my levels also.

regards,
vin

btw, i have sent levels for 18th to vinodji just now.

nadodav

Dear Vinodji,

I hope you have not assigned my email address to your spam :mad: list !

regards,
vin
Hi

I am receiving your mails daily. however there is no need to post message here daily, instead i request you to post the result alongwith levels either weekly or monthly in a excel sheet for others to study.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 18,

Current position : LONG (at 4527 on 12/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4634.70

Profit/Loss in current trade : +107.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1769.70 (1662.00+107.70)

Support : 4558
Resistance : 4648

Hold LONG position with SL 4558. If trades below 4558, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4648.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

Vinod:

Thanks for continuing to post...

Just have read most of the pages (till page 25..). If I want to enter with real money to trade just 1 mini nifty, can I just enter at the market rate right now with your stop loss recommendation? or do you have any other suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh
Hi Rajesh,

Either you can wait till signal comes or try to enter LONG on any day whenever market trades near support. e.g. tomorros support is 4558, if market trades tomorrow around say 4580 than you can go LONG with SL 4558& if SL hits, can reverse position and go SHORT. if SL is comfirtable to you than you can even enter at market rate also.

Vinod

I have never claimed that, my system is wherher good or bad one. the intention of starting a thread is just to show the discliplened approach of trading and nothing else.

System is purely 100% mechanical. there is no assumption anywhere in calculations. this you all have to believe me as i do not have any other option to prove this.

So as saint said, - Adopt a policy of:"Take what I like and ignore what I don't".......

I will be glad to continue to post for atleast for those 5 peoples....against all odds...

Vinod
Exactly the point of this thread, its a totally wrong conclusion that if only a few people are replying on this thread implies that they are the only followers or the admirers.
I am one of the silent follower of this thread and follow this every day for past four-five months, and I am sure that there are a lot more people there who appreciate your work, but just dont post for the sake of crowding this thread.

The main thing I learnt form you is exactly what you mentioned" disciplined approach" keeping the sentiments aside.
I lost 35k in the Jan-Feb crash mainly because of novice trading based on sentiments.
I have covered main part of it by following you, and the main thing I learned is keeping the sentiments away and trading on available information instead of just wishing that that situation will change.
I trade following your support and resistances and whether I am comfortable with the particular position based on risk appetite.

Nadodav......Please continue with the good work you are doing , there are a lot more people than those 5 people...at least one is there.

NIFTY FUTURE For June 18,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4634.70

Profit/Loss in current trade : +107.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1769.70 (1662.00+107.70)

Support : 4558
Resistance : 4648

Hold LONG position with SL 4558. If trades below 4558, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4648.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear Vinod

Thanks for posting the levels everyday. I have been following them since a few months and I have also tried to develop my own system for stop and reversal but it is not as successful as yours. I just wanted to know , for people like me who cannot watch the screen all day due to some reasons , how much points above or below your levels should we keep stop loss. waiting for your early reply.

Sandeep

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 19,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4564.85

Profit/Loss in current trade : +37.85 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1699.85 (1662.00+37.85)

Support : 4527
Resistance : 4617

Hold LONG position with SL 4527. If trades below 4527, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4617.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.