Not open for further replies.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For March 19,

Current position : Nil

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4548.85

Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1581

Support : 4539
Resistance : 4672

Because of two holidays, we will not trade tomorrow. Long positions can be held with SL 4539.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Yes to a great extent I do agree that in mechanical trading we will be on the right side most of the time.But it is a continuous process.We have to keep track of our plus and minuses.I am trying this with minnifty as the lot is small.It will not hurt much.We can also try camarilla equation which is an intra day strategy.It gives 8 different levels to go long or short.

U

uasish

Approximately in 4.5 months this system has given (+) 1581 points in Nifty Fut.Taking into a/c the massive fall we are undergoing at present,which was actually more conducive for success.Even keeping that in mind.Few points come in my thought process:=

1) When one is following a System ,MECHANICALLY ,it generates wealth.
2) Stop the Search for Holy Grail & follow any 1 method dedicatedly & evolve around it.

This guy without any Shouting is trying to tell us YES WE CAN EARN / YES THIS CAN BE A PROFFESSION.

100*1581= Rs 1,58,100 divided by 5 months = Rs 31,620.00 per month & for 1 Lot a genorous allotment of Rs 3.00 Lacks is sufficient i believe.

I find many new members ,looking for Tips or Holy Grail ; can we not try to make a system like Vinod / Savant & adhere to it .

This is the precise Reason why i resepct these type of guys,they are trying to help us Develop/ impart confidence.

Hi Friends,

I totally agree with uasish.

I have been observing vinod's suggestions, and doing trade on paper since the last month, just to get more confidence.

After all the paper trades, learning about his system, i had just traded my 1st nifty on Tuesday, and got Rs.5000 profit on my 1st trade. Thanks to vinod.

He is a guiding path for us, its totally up to you, to choose when to enter, exit or take stop loss and always keep emotions at home.

Besides always trade with the extra capital, that you would have thought to invest in FD etc.., well i use my capital this way.

DO NOT use your capital from your regular income. Only trade with the capital, that you would have invested in FD or any other savings.

This would help you to trade with confidence. I had also invested a good amount of capital to trade only in nifty, no delivery, no intraday or stock futures.

Vinod has a very good system with him, and i would like to again thank him, for
helping us out, even in this kindly of a market fall.

Just trade with his guidance, keeping strict stop loss, choose right entry and exit levels, and you can earn a good amount of money per month.

Thanks again vinod, keep up the good work.

Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

Last edited:

columbus

Approximately in 4.5 months this system has given (+) 1581 points in Nifty Fut.Taking into a/c the massive fall we are undergoing at present,which was actually more conducive for success.Even keeping that in mind.Few points come in my thought process:=

1) When one is following a System ,MECHANICALLY ,it generates wealth.
2) Stop the Search for Holy Grail & follow any 1 method dedicatedly & evolve around it.

This guy without any Shouting is trying to tell us YES WE CAN EARN / YES THIS CAN BE A PROFFESSION.

100*1581= Rs 1,58,100 divided by 5 months = Rs 31,620.00 per month & for 1 Lot a genorous allotment of Rs 3.00 Lacks is sufficient i believe.

I find many new members ,looking for Tips or Holy Grail ; can we not try to make a system like Vinod / Savant & adhere to it .

This is the precise Reason why i resepct these type of guys,they are trying to help us Develop/ impart confidence.

Uahish,

As an example at NIFTY = 5000, ONE lot attracts an amount 18% of total cost ,which is 90,000 but not Rs3.00 Lakhs as mentioned by you.

columbus

Yes to a great extent I do agree that in mechanical trading we will be on the right side most of the time.But it is a continuous process.We have to keep track of our plus and minuses.I am trying this with minnifty as the lot is small.It will not hurt much.We can also try camarilla equation which is an intra day strategy.It gives 8 different levels to go long or short.
Nandakumar,

You are correct,in this volatile market it is better to stick to small lots ,especially MINIFTY without taking ANY positional call.Taking a position in 5 lots in either direction is different from taking position in ONE ,5 times in a day (if it permits) because the pain suffered in case.1 in case of eventuality is more.Of course case.2 offers less returns ,with not great pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.