NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check, most of the time this guy has changed his position just before market reversal.
very true.... an example cud be going short at 6210 on 10th Jan... just days before the massive collapse!

@ callme2shy :

lvls cannot be taken exactly as we have to wait for the support/resistance breach to be confirmed, and that can consume atleast 5-8 points. Atleast this is what I hv understood.

Nitesh:)

nadodav

There are some adjustments that need to made to calculate the real profit ...Net profit (A-B) = 2828 - 1460 = 1368.
Would you agree or or would want to change these adjustments?
Dear Sachin and all,

There are various way to increase profitibility within the system or by combining with options trading. Last year was exceptionally well because of the volatality. If we get around 1000 points in a year after deducting all, than it should be considered as a good gain. Our focus should be on losses and not in profits. let the profit come their own way. If the current year is going to be highly volatile than previous one, than reslut may be much more better or if it going to less volatile, than result may be below last year. But on and average we shoud get around 5% or more per month return on investment if you trade consistently.

Here is my some suggetions :

1. For example, we are in LONG and has 200 or more points gain. Now watch the market. on any day if market trades near resistance, you can exit the LONG just below RESISTANCE say 10-15 points & go SHORT with SL as RESISTANCE + 10 Points. If SL triggers, simply go LONG again with same old SL. here we are taking risk of 20-25 points. So if market reverses from here, we not only get almost all profit but at the same time also entering next SHORT trade very early. Or If you get 50-60 points intra-day in this kind of postion, you can close SHORT and go LONG without waiting for SL to trigger.

2. You can take position at your own way and only use EXIT part of the system. Most of the members will agree that, the EXIT part is simply good. Atleast you will never stuck-up in any wrong trade.

3. there is no need to take trade 10-15 points below Support or above resistance, instead time is important. If market trades 2-3 minutes below/above we should change position. some time it may be 5-10 points, may be 25 points or may be above support also.

4. If you are familier with options trading, than can use to hedge position whenever we have good profit in a particular trade.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For February 4,

Current position : LONG (at 5193 on 01/02/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5320.80

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +127.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +981.80 (854.00+127.80)

Support : 5177
Resistance : 5363

Hold LONG positions with SL 5177 If trades below 5177, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5363.

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

Nifty Fut.xls is updated

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear Sachin and all,

There are various way to increase profitibility within the system or by combining with options trading. Last year was exceptionally well because of the volatality. If we get around 1000 points in a year after deducting all, than it should be considered as a good gain. Our focus should be on losses and not in profits. let the profit come their own way. If the current year is going to be highly volatile than previous one, than reslut may be much more better or if it going to less volatile, than result may be below last year. But on and average we shoud get around 5% or more per month return on investment if you trade consistently.

1. For example, we are in LONG and has 200 or more points gain. Now watch the market. on any day if market trades near resistance, you can exit the LONG just below RESISTANCE say 10-15 points & go SHORT with SL as RESISTANCE + 10 Points. If SL triggers, simply go LONG again with same old SL. here we are taking risk of 20-25 points. So if market reverses from here, we not only get almost all profit but at the same time also entering next SHORT trade very early. Or If you get 50-60 points intra-day in this kind of postion, you can close SHORT and go LONG without waiting for SL to trigger.

2. You can take position at your own way and only use EXIT part of the system. Most of the members will agree that, the EXIT part is simply good. Atleast you will never stuck-up in any wrong trade.

3. there is no need to take trade 10-15 points below Support or above resistance, instead time is important. If market trades 2-3 minutes below/above we should change position. some time it may be 5-10 points, may be 25 points or may be above support also.

4. If you are familier with options trading, than can use to hedge position whenever we have good profit in a particular trade.

Vinod
What do you mean by the EXIT part of the system. How does that works?

myvineet

NIFTY FUTURE For February 4,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5320.80

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +127.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +981.80 (854.00+127.80)

Support : 5177
Resistance : 5363

Hold LONG positions with SL 5177 If trades below 5177, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5363.

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

Nifty Fut.xls is updated

Happy Trading.

Vinod
sir

u had long at 5193 & taking support at 5177 i.e. waiting the risk of whole profit & even some loss.Can't we put stop loss near 5300,so we can protect our profit?

regards
&

nadodav

What do you mean by the EXIT part of the system. How does that works?
You can take entry at your own method and can use support and resistance as a stoplosses. If you are long than use support as stoploss and if you are short than use resistance as stoploss. so atleast you will not stuck-up in any wrong trade.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For February 5,

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5454.90

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +261.90 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +1115.90 (854.00+261.90)

Support : 5297
Resistance : 5479

Hold LONG positions with SL 5297 If trades below 5297, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5479.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Dear Sachin and all,

Vinod
Regarding this strategy of yours, suppose i sold just before the resistance and go short. Now for today(the day when i go short) my SL is the resistance that you have defined today. But supposing i carry my short position to the next day. So will the stop loss on the short position stay the same (the resistance that you defined today) or should it change to the resistance that you are going to define tomorrow?

Sorry if this is a lot of botheration.

Sachin

nadodav

Regarding this strategy of yours, suppose i sold just before the resistance and go short. Now for today(the day when i go short) my SL is the resistance that you have defined today. But supposing i carry my short position to the next day. So will the stop loss on the short position stay the same (the resistance that you defined today) or should it change to the resistance that you are going to define tomorrow?

Sorry if this is a lot of botheration.

Sachin
No. stopsloss will not the same as it was on the day you take position. you just have to keep whatever resistance as SL for any day

Vinod

No. stopsloss will not the same as it was on the day you take position. you just have to keep whatever resistance as SL for any day

Vinod
You really have got a cool head on those shoulders.!! but tell me, frankly, don't you really ever get irritated by repetitive and sometimes meaningless, questioning? How do you cope with it?

It is out of the bounds of my technical ability to judge your system, but IMO, if any system that can earn 5K pm nett on an avg. basis, without one having to do anything except bark orders to one's broker at the end of the day, that system ought to have something in it. Be it early trend catching or good exit policy or whatever.... it suits me! (and probably many others like me):D

Nitesh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.