NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus

I just want to say in this system do not attempt to pyramid as it could be extremely dangerous, if you pyramid and the range is high (say like 500 points currently) by the time you reverse you could suffer serious losses, i think if one trades this system its best to stick with a constant number of lots.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 24,

Current position : LONG (at 5244 on 23/01/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5166.90

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : -77.10 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +1255.90 (1333.00-77.10)

Support : 4951
Resistance : 5340

Hold LONG positions with SL 4951. If trades below 4951, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5340

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

No fresh position should be taken based on my support and resistances as range is very wide.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

nadodav

as per level now we are in long but can u feel at mkt will sustain and come to in bull run and give 5900 expiry
Dear Umesh,

I really do not know whether mkt will sustain and give near 5900 at expiry. i only trade michanical way and do not believe in prediction also.

Vinod

nadodav

Dear All,

I will not take next SHORT call if trades below 4951 due to high volatality. currently trading at 5030. Will wait for next call.

thanks

Vinod

Hello Vinod,

So is it ok to take some of the calls posted on the thread based on our comfort level. Or you want us to take us all the calls and do a continuos trading to be profitable?

Sachin

Dear All,

I will not take next SHORT call if trades below 4951 due to high volatality. currently trading at 5030. Will wait for next call.

thanks

Vinod
its a good decision to not take short position and today nifty not break support level they break only ressisance may be we want to wait for taking next position becouse mkt may be go for rangbound with high volatality.

Umesh

Status
Not open for further replies.