NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

Hi Vin,
Thanks for continuing the work Vinod had started some time back. Your excel sheet looks very good. Want to follow your system too.
But one request though.. Since you do not want to give out the logic... Can you atleast suggest a backup plan for us? Such as you are not able to post th e levels or we are for some reason not able to access this site, then is there any way we can still hold the current positions with some alternative calculations on the SARs
I think that will greatly help all the people following your system..

But thank you very much for doing this great job..
:clap:
Hi Sam,
In past I used to send levels to mansukh. So, on days when I am unable to post (means i am held up somewhere), I can still send levels to mansukh by sms and interested folks can contact him. Provided such an arrangement is satisfactory to mansukh.
Mansukh, I hope you do not mind this suggestion put forth here.

vin

Hi Sam,
In past I used to send levels to mansukh. So, on days when I am unable to post (means i am held up somewhere), I can still send levels to mansukh by sms and interested folks can contact him. Provided such an arrangement is satisfactory to mansukh.

vin
Like the Vodafone ad says : "HAPPY TO HELP"
Trouble me any time!! :D I would gladly post the levels here..

SamFisher

Hi Sam,

vin
Like the Vodafone ad says : "HAPPY TO HELP"
Trouble me any time!! :D I would gladly post the levels here..
Thanks vin for wonderful suggestion.
mansukh, Thanks for offering a helping hand. Will contact you:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.