NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamFisher

For 16 Dec 2009
--------------------
Sorry for not being able to post levels for 15th.

NF in Short : R 5160, S 4980 (whipsawed in last 2 days, loss 90 points per lot)
BNF in Short: R 9020, S 8620

vin
Hi Vin,
Thanks for continuing the work Vinod had started some time back. Your excel sheet looks very good. Want to follow your system too.
But one request though.. Since you do not want to give out the logic... Can you atleast suggest a backup plan for us? Such as you are not able to post th e levels or we are for some reason not able to access this site, then is there any way we can still hold the current positions with some alternative calculations on the SARs
I think that will greatly help all the people following your system..

But thank you very much for doing this great job..
:clap:

rkkarnani

Hi Vin,
Thanks for continuing the work Vinod had started some time back. Your excel sheet looks very good. Want to follow your system too.
But one request though.. Since you do not want to give out the logic... Can you atleast suggest a backup plan for us? Such as you are not able to post th e levels or we are for some reason not able to access this site, then is there any way we can still hold the current positions with some alternative calculations on the SARs
I think that will greatly help all the people following your system..

But thank you very much for doing this great job..
:clap:
Best is hedge youe position with an Option!!

Best is hedge youe position with an Option!!
Personally I feel at best this system can be a sort of additional info that can be used with our system. Depending upon a system where there is no guarantee of future signals is a risk that I would not take no matter how good the system appears in back-tests. Its the future that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.