NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

hello Friends,

There have been a lot of enquiries for Sh vinod to resume his postings. It has not happened. I had come across his system in May last year, followed it and even improved it. I am posting the results of my system (mainly based on Vinod's ) here. The right hand scale shows the cumulative points per NF lot for the complete year and the left scale in each plot shows monthly points earned/lost. Data for pre-May 2008 was part of historical test.

[/URL][/IMG]

You may find old posts from me in this forum. I have now enough confidence that this system can be traded in many different market conditions.

regards,
vin

Last edited by a moderator:

vinst

Hi Alok,

Almost 3 years of record is placed here (from Jan-2007 to June-2008 is historical back test). Still want to see more ! Welcome anyway

regards,
vin

vinst

Hi Vinst,
IF u are enough confident in your trading system,plz provide us your methods
so that everyone can be benefited from u...
hello tapas,

Being confident of any thing does not have to be proven by divulging the method. results are considered to be enough proof.

regards,
vin

hello tapas,

Being confident of any thing does not have to be proven by divulging the method. results are considered to be enough proof.

regards,
vin
The method looks pretty good,I am sure you have done good work on it....you are most welcome to start a new thread with this method or post the method and/or the trades in this thread if the method is not too proprietory in nature.....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.