NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people are entering future nifty trading without knowing abc of the Market. They may burn their fingers if they delay in squareing up the position in time.
I request the novice to do paper trading before taking market position, or be quick and deciplined to reverse the position.

columbus

I think a lot of people are entering future nifty trading without knowing abc of the Market. They may burn their fingers if they delay in squareing up the position in time.
I request the novice to do paper trading before taking market position, or be quick and deciplined to reverse the position.
To understand all intricacies one should trade with one lot of Minifty instead on paper.

when you buy two lots, one to close your short and one to go long. than your net position will be one lot LONG and not two lots. now if same day, market trades below support, than you have to sell two lots. one to exit long & another one to enter short. so again your position will be of one lot SHORT. There is no need to wait for 5 minutes. Insted either wait for 2-3 minutes or pointwise, wait for say 7 to 10 points and whichever occur first, change your positions. Usually i place my stoploss orders everyday after market settles, below/above 7 points of doubly qty to change my positions automatically so in any case due to technological problems like connectivity or electricity problems etc, atleast my positions gets changed in time.

Vinod

Dear Vinod

First of all I want to thank you for providing such a wonderful and simple system for trading nifty futures. Keep up the good work. But with all due respect and for better understanding the returns generated by the system, I think that if we deduct 7 points from each side of the trade then the profit figures will get reduced drastically. Even if we wait for 2-3 mins after support/resistance is broken and then change position, then also profit figures will change because our entry/exit level will not be exactly @ support/resitance. Please do not misunderstand , I also am trading your system since last 3 months and I am just posting my observation for better understanding the returns of the system for everyone

Sandeep

yes u r right sir but how can anyone learn decipline n all those thing on paper trade:confused::confused:

ANBE SHIVAM

Dear vinodji
Once again i am very thankful to you for your prompt response for clearing my doubt.i am very thankful to others who replied me so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.