Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

devangan123

Re: Nifty down and out

This was Predicted on Thursday for Friday's September Nifty Futures :-

PHP:
[B]So this Band of 4284.75 - 4275 is very Vital and Should not be broken or else Nifty Sep Futures will have further Downfall and Bears will be the King.

For tomorrow Support for Nifty Futures is at 4284 - 4260 - 4230 - 4209 - 4192.[/B]
Nifty Couldnt sustain above the Crucial Band of 4284 - 4275 and Fell Sharply to make a Low of 4216.

Regards,
Shravani
:)
Madam I am watching your levels from day one of your post and maximum times they works excellent , but seriously i do not think they worked today.

Crucial Band of 4284 - 4275 was broken before 11 AM also , and no way bears could control the markets it was bulls according to me who took over Nifty Fut from levels of 4255 , and so nifty did not got support at 4284 - 4260 that time .
I was just trading only in Nifty today with charts and not even once i found that they got support as i was expecting that time.

Then that late bear rally was a free fall completely .

I can be wrong , and if wrong then please you can point I will edit as soon I will see your Post .

Regards
Devan

R

ratan jain

i like bold typefaces ... It helps me to show off. I personally think we should all start posting on traderji in this particular font size, because if you type in large letters no one will question you or at least thats what people think

Re: Nifty down and out

Hi Shravani,

I am a very small trader and was following your levels quiet closely for last few days and found them very accurate, I feel you can definitely help me to come out of my stuck positions.

Please let me know the possible levels for next week for NIFTY, SBIN and Sterlite as I am stuck in long positions for all these.

I dont have any fresh money to invest and my buying prices are as follows

NIFTY : 4441
SBIN : 1576
STER : 599

Looking forward for an early reply

Kailash

Mr Devangan, Mr. Kailash

Mr Devangan,

Since I am not supposed to Dislcose any media or source that I use for COMMUINICATION with Members of Traderji, during the Market hours, because that violates the Rules of this Forum.

I would not use the same for revealing the conversation which I have with the Members of Traderji.

I was watching Nifty Sep Futures Nifty Sep Fut made a low of 4253 and from there bounced back to 4334 and Later came back to retest 4288 and 4275 and for half an hour it was consolidating between 4275 4284 and 4308 and when it couldnt go past 4308, 4314 it sharply knocked off that 4284 band and from there it fell down and broke the 4253 Support and as I had Predicted the 4209 level was not accurately achieved but yes It Did make a Low of 4216.

Which again I need not Boast of Myself and say that I am Proud of my achievement. During Market Hours I had advised to stay away from Nifty Futures and further Long to be taken above 4335- 4345 Only.

BAD, You Missed that Part. :D

Mr Kailash,

As far as I know I did not mention anything about SBI buy yes if you do visit previous pages of my thread, this is what I have Mentioned

4441 has become a Trend Reversal Point for NF. SHORT UPTREND FOR NF TO CONTINUE ABOVE 4441 ONLY.
So in Short 4441 Should Remain intact even if Profit Booking Happens at the Higher side.

WEAKNESS BELOW 4441.

I really do not like to repeat what I had mentioned, because some Silly Members feel I boast a lot. And If I do Boast a Lot, then why don't this Silly people give premarket Analysis for Nifty or for the Sensex?????????

Mr. Kailash if you see Nifty Sep Futures again during Two Trading Sessions during the week bounced back from 4440 it made a High of 4325 and the next day it again bounced back from 4440 to make a High of 4493.

So, Mr Kailash if you havent booked your profits and waited and waited inspite of the fact that 4441 was breached then I really cant help it, because there are members at Traderji who read my post regularly and who are in touch with me everyday, they went short in NF the moment it Broke 4440 and Yesterday they covered their Short Sell in NF Sep Futures at 4230- 4220.

Read my Post I will be Giving Analysis for NF Everyday as I have been regularly doing it. And the Other Stocks that you are Stuck in, I will try to give you Analysis for the Same.

Regards,
SHRAVANI

Last edited:

devangan123

Re: Mr Devangan, Mr. Kailash

Mr Devangan,

Since I am not supposed to Dislcose any media or source that I use for COMMUINICATION with Members of Traderji, during the Market hours, because that violates the Rules of this Forum.

I would not use the same for revealing the conversation which I have with the Members of Traderji.

BAD, You Missed that Part. :D

Regards,
SHRAVANI
But i do not feel the same , for me it was no bad at all , because i was short in nifty futures from 4326 and covered in last minute .

My Reason to go Short

Day before yesterday i learned gap theory from one of other senior member here Renu ji , yes understanding her message was little difficult due to spellings :D , but her logic was perfect like a 24 carat gold .

I was watching one more stock with Nifty that was TataSteel and while all other stocks in this sector was getting hit , tatasteel was almost remain steady , I saw a gap in that chart when tatasteel was going up from 529 - 537 in futures near to 530.40 and then it moved up to 536 -37 then I realize this gap can be filled.

Since tatasteel was unaffected whole day due 20 -25points movement of nifty yesterday so i thought if this gap has to filled then their must be at least 40 - 50 points downside movement is required , So i took chance in nifty shorting with stop loss of 20 points and it really worked .

Thanks Renuji for your help and today i feel sorry for one of my post which I post in reply to Cazar some days back , Sorry Cazar I realized best way of earning is learning .

Shravani Mam Thanks to you too , you are posting very good levels which have worked at least 8 times of 10 times here, specially your that 4440 level , but personally think you boast too much, Let the members decide whether your levels worked or not.

Regards

Devan

Thank you everyone at traderji

HELLO EVERYONE, :D

I STARTED THIS THREAD ON 25th August 2008 and Since then I have been Thanked many a times and was Criticised as well, and still having Critics at large waiting for a Reason to Open fire on me for no reason.

It is not even a Month and my Reputation at Traderji is 101 and this has been Possible only because of those True Friends that I have made at Traderji who really appreciate my work and keep on Encouraging me by Clicking on the Thanks Button and Posting a Feed Back every time they are Happy and Satisfied with my Analysis .

I have been encouraged and I have been asked to Ignore all those People who Post unwanted Remarks for No Reason and Indeed this Advice given to me by Some members at Traderji has helped me a lot.

Ignoring those Critics has helped me to Study NF with more Accuracy and Perfection.

Sometimes I feel I am not able to respond to everyone to solve their queries because I have a BOLT a Trading Terminal and Clients to look after.

I started this Thread with a view that each and everyone who trades in NF should in advance and Before Hand come to know where the Pitfall is and they should Brace themselves against the Uncertainties of NIFTY FUTURES.

I MAY NOT BE PERFECT but I am trying my best TO DO THE BEST.

Hope I will continue to get the same Love and Support from all the Members at Traderji who Read and follow my Analysis at my thread Regularly.

THANKING YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. :D

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI :D

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Thats good u do ur work n leave the other things to god n one thing more always remember PRACTICE MAKES A WOMAN PERFECT n leave the criticism for others who feel that when nobody is perfect why practice .I request u all to pls try to make good atmosphere at each n every thread so all the newbies dont think bad GOD BLESS U ALL

R

ratan jain

yes just ignore all the people who ask you to hold yourself accountable... After all you dont want to be caught explaining where you went wrong. And i am surprised to see you say you are not perfect? What happened to your magical software which magically tells you the levels? Magic in the markets .... Thats all that people need to make money

devangan123

Re: Mr Devangan, Mr. Kailash

Shravani Mam Thanks to you too , you are posting very good levels which have worked at least 8 times of 10 times here, specially your that 4440 level , but personally think you boast too much, Let the members decide whether your levels worked or not.

Regards

Devan
If not saying 10 out of 10 times is criticizing then I am really very very sorry, but boasting is not in my attitude so sorry for saying truth. and will not post anything on your thread to spoil atmosphere of this thread

Regards
Devan

I know asishda has said not to mention , but since many members have been lured to the online factor, some messages (if asishda feels this is wrong then he may delete it)

Nishikant Hadge (10-Sep-08 3:10:06 PM): THERE WAS NO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS BEHIND THE BOUNCE BACK : ))

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:14:02 AM): NIFTY RESISTANCE 4345 MY PREDICTED MINOR HURDLE POSTED YESTERDAY 4340 : )) : ))

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:17:36 AM): NIFTY IF REVERSED FROM 4329 WILL MAKE SUPPORT AT 4303, WAS MY PREDICTION : ))

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:17:45 AM): NIFTY MADE LW 4306

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:26:28 AM): NIFTY REVERSED FROPM YESTERDAYS LOW : )

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:27:53 AM): HIGH RISK TRADERS BUY NIFTY SEP FUTURES AND KEEP A STOP LOSS BELOW 4275

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 10:28:36 AM): THERE ARE NO TECHINCALS IN THIS, NIFTY HAS BOUNCED BACK FROM YESTERDAYS LOW AND THAS WHY THIS CALL GIVEN : )

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 11:49:13 AM): THE LOW OF 4230 PREDICTED FOR NF IS DONE BY SPOT NIFTY : ))

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 3:11:49 PM): STOCK MARKET DOESNT GIVE PROFITS:)) :)) :)) : ))

Nishikant Hadge (12-Sep-08 3:43:50 PM): NIFTY FUT BHUL JAO, WEEKEND ACCHA MANAO, NIFTY FUTURES KA TENSION MUJH PE CHOD DO :))

and we know what happened yesterday, at every new low he kept saying, i predicted, with the dumb laugh after each message... the followers are taken for a ride by fancy talk and made to believe she's right, now that its not posted here all this, no one can question these calls and that is the sole reason of not posting calls here

Status
Not open for further replies.