Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

even after being exposed, sum people will still cum to this thread to take tips.
pls ssir dont spoil the atmosphere here all is forgotten now b a gentleman n avoid teasing each other Czar sir is too senior for u n me to b thrown a teaser.else is urs wish:mad:

N

Niks

please don't mind madam, you have a naughty nick :D

ya ya .. go on.. change the topic...

but my purpose has been solved... the previous highlighted posts will remain in "your" thread now forever, so that any newcomer should know the real, invisible TRUTH behind these calls.
Let them decide....

i m not against any posts which favour/profit other members. After all, the primary aim of anyone coming to this forum is to earn money from trading. One should care a damn about the source, as longs as it is working....

i just wanted to show the mirror to this boastful "lady" who thinks her husband has the most magical software ever, and no one can beat her "analysis".
She firsts invites criticism, and when she is questioned about technique, just change the topic & call others "jokers".
Atleast, she cannot make any "male ego" comment against me...
She's just a tipster/ a partner in an advisory service, and has all the time in the world to analyse "any stock or indiex or commodity", as she wont need to trade on them. She can even analyse Nymex Crude Oil and post here, as if there's an FII amongst us to trade on this NY listed scrip.

This is my last post ABOUT him/her here.

Nifty Played It Both Ways

Hari Om,

NIFTY INTRADAY ANALYSIS FOR 11-09-08

Buy call Was Given at 4460 and Profit Booking was asked to do at 4490. Nifty Sep Futures made a High of 4493 and Reversed.

Weakness was Predicted below 4440 and Sep Nifty Futures fell Sharply below 4440 to make a low of 4397. :D

For the day Nifty Futures took Support at 4397, this Support of 4397 coincides with the High Sep Nifty Futures made on 05-09-08. So 4397 has become a Crucial Support.

A "Small Falling Channel Pattern" has been made on the Daily Charts and Sep Nifty Fut needs to Sustain above 4397 to avoid Further Fall.

If todays Low of 4397 is Broken then 4386 Should act as a Bounce back Level.

Inability to sustain above 4386 will drag NF to 4368, 4350 and 4330.

Short Covering expected at 4350 - 4330 . Expect the Downward Trend to Reverse from this Zone and Buying Can Emerge at 4350 - 4330.

This Band of 4350-4330 should not be breached (broken) or else Bears will Overpower the Bulls and Nifty Fut will Slip further at the Lower Side of 4275.

On the Higher Side the Crucial Support of 4441 has Now become the Resistance and a Uptrend is Possible if and only Nifty Futures Trades above 4441 and Sustains above it.

Above 4441, there is a Minor Hurdle at 4456 and a move past 4456 will take Sep Nifty Futures to 4480, 4504, 4528 and 4552.

Expect Profit Booking at 4552.

So on the Lower Side expect Bounce Back from 4350 - 4330 and on the Higher Side Uptrend possible above 4441 only. :)

Have a Nice Trading Session on Thursday.

Regards,
Shravani
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

devangan123

Re: Nifty Played It Both Ways

Thanks Mam for your levels and your assistance on my query .
Without any doubt your levels are excellent.

But still above 3 lines in quotes required some words from Ashish Da .

Else we can see a sepearate section in Traderji in near future for Trial from many other people .

Your levels are so supportive that you can easily avoid these 3 lines (Untill and and unless ur sole aim is these 3 lines )

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.