NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
coljaspal said:
NK,
This is probably the time to get ready with one's list of what to buy when the tide starts turning. Any recommendations?
Jaspal
Dear Jaspal,

No recommendations in this madness for others.

My strategy is somewhat different. Let me share. I am looking for 1 year time frame from now.

I am accumulating ITC (being chain smoker:) ), Sail, Gujarat Ambuja on every 5% dip.

My hit lists to add are ONGC, Indraprastha, BHEL, SBI, Container Corporation, Savitha Chemicals, Shipping Corporation, NTPC, Wipro. Will gradually add once market stabilise and move upwards. Already having some positions in all above.

Dear reader of this post, plz don't follow it blindly. See your risk appetite and do your own findings before entering.

Good luck,
nkpanjiyar

Last edited:
nkpanjiyar said:
Dear Jaspal,

No recommendations in this madness for others.

My strategy is somewhat different. Let me share. I am looking for 1 year time frame from now.

I am accumulating ITC (being chain smoker:) ), Sail, Gujarat Ambuja on every 5% dip.

My hit lists to add are ONGC, Indraprastha, BHEL, SBI, Container Corporation, Savitha Chemicals, Shipping Corporation, NTPC, Wipro. Will gradually add once market stabilise and move upwards. Already having some positions in all above.

Dear reader of this post, plz don't follow it blindly. See your risk appetite and do your own findings before entering.

Good luck,
nkpanjiyar
Thanks NK for sharing your plan. And also for the warning at the end!!:)
Jaspal

D

darsh_goswami

Well Nifty Traded below 2367 today ,...
Don't mind but the fact is that Nifty is more weak now,....
Could see Nifty fallin down on friday for few more points to 2340 levels .
Sell Nifty on the rise ( with strict stoploss )
Lets see till another break out comes through , till that time Sell ,..
Have fun,..
Regards
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Oh ,.. I read the page 47 n that time i came to know taht u people r very fond of Couplets ,..
Just to fit this market situations ,..
MEIN CHAHATA BHI YEHI THA , WOH BE-WAFAA NIKALE ,..
USE SAMAJHANE KA KOI TOH SILSILA NIKLE ,..!!

n for all the peny stocks ,.. Ghalib's favourite ,..
NIKALANA KHULD SE AADAM KA SUNATE AAYE THE LEKIN ,..
BAHOT BE-AABARUU HO KAR KE TERE KUCHE SE HUM NIKLE ,..!!

eNjOy,..

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

Here my nifty levels for 21/10 and it was purely by technical not by calculator.This is my view and doesn't recommend anyone to buy/sell.

R3 R2 R1 PP S1 S2 S3

2451 2440 2427 2412 2399 2378 2366

(2351 =it was last support for bounce back when the market allows)

Seniors post ur views

Bye and take care

From,

Arvind.K

AMITBE

But for Oct 11, we are coming into the eleventh day of a falling Nifty on a roll.
Each of the last three sessions, a possible disaster at bottom levels has been averted with a bounce back. (Does this mean we are looking at a bottom out, at least in the short term?)
So far the 2363-2395 area seems to be forming an important support. So, if this is tested a few more times and remains unbroken, there is every possibility of a bounce from here. The market is desperately looking for a firm support at this point, so these levels could hold the sentiment for now. Between the 2320 to 2352 levels there are several supports again, so all told, this does appear a strong area.

Karthik, saint and I were looking at a possible short term bounce back to materialise somewhere soon now. Besides the technical aspects discussed, there may be some logic, or the law of averages at work too, should this happen. A reflex pullback, a relief rally, a technical corrective upswing...whatever we may name it...is rather overdue. Would be interesting to watch.

The levels are well known by now.
It's critical to remain above 2405 and then 2420. 2436 has been repeatedly mentioned as is the magic 2453.
To the low, the extreme low for yesterday was 2363, and further down, 2352 and a few in between to 2320.

Bullish divergences on RSI,TRIX on the 60min chart Nifty futures.........

Saint

AMITBE

The fact that we are into the second half of the last session of the week, is not helping at all. Much can happen over the weekend in the international money market, is what the players should fear. Derivative expiry is coming up next week too.
A choppy ending is likely, unless there is buying support at 2420 plus levels or at least above 2412. If not, we may take another dip to end the week.
A move to the contrary would be a great surprise....but very welcome!

K

karvind79

hi

friends & members

WHY............................WHY.................................WHY??????????????
Why the SEBI, Finance Ministry (Minister) and Other Govt. agencies are keeping their mouth shut?
When the markets were rising and the bullish trend prevailed, the Finance minister with the help of the media groups, were trumpeting that .................the market is having a great worth........even at these prices..................there is no manupulations..................in the markets..................... speculations are part of the markets.............we won't tolerate the manupulations..............etc........etc..............
Then will any body ask the Govt & its agencies including the media groups that why all of a sudden the investments in India had taken a reverse trend.......... while just a month back India was attracting billions of dollars........ what happened to the economic analysts (of the govt.), SEBI, Finance Ministry, who are now sitting with their hands folded ...........................and watching..............just watching till the market operators (speculators/manupulators) playing the dirty game.
Majority of the Small Cap & Mid Cap companies fell to atleat 50-60% of their market values that they were trading before.

THE GREAT GAMBLE:
The following incidents are of that date when the SENSEX was around 8800:
Why the raids happened on selected brokers........................when the Govt. Agencies were maintining a statement that there is no scam in the markets.......... What happened to the raids..........................Why the raids happened.................... no report on it.............. even the public has forgotten that any such raid has ever conducted............... and lets assume that any such raid was occured................. then why it was declared during the market hours.......Ok. no problem..............some one leaked it.............The raids was necessary ................(according to govt. agencies..............) ...........(................to safe gaurd the interest of the market *********............... ) then why the govt did not take the pain to ban such persons permanently...............Rules & regulations are there..................................all only for the public............... not for the Special Category peoples..............................
IT HAPPENS............... SO EVERY TIME................ (ACCORDING TO MEDIA REPORTS) WHEN THE PRIME MISNISTERS OF OUR COUNTRIES................CAN TAKE THE MONEY TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE DECISIONS OF THE FORIEGN GOVT............... YOU PEOPLE CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE ALL THE POSSIBILITIES AND PROBABILITIES...................HAPPENING NOW.)

ALL IN THE GAME
GAME THEORY -1
The following incidents are of that date when the SENSEX was around 8500:
WHY all of a sudden...............when the media groups were stating that the market is poised to touch 9,000 ............. 10,000 .............etc etc........................
All of a sudden the FIIs and the media group felt that the Indian markets ..............are not giving returns..........are over priced..............are trading at a very high premium..................... why such a feeling erupted at once.............. why all of a sudden............... more than 100 companies (approx fig.) split their shares after a considerable appreciation in their values.................... why all of a sudden huge loss making companies started showing huge profits ............. while the company's track record shows that it was a Fourth Grade companies.................................
Why the Govt agencies had not started their operations before the the game tactis of the market operators (manupulators/speculators) started................
Our great Finance Minister states that Makret Speculations is in the game but the market Manupulation is not acceptable.................. Will he be kind enough on the public to expalin the difference between the market manupulations & market speculations.............................what i feel is that both are one and the same............... One side of a coin............... and it would be wrong to say that both are two sides of same coin...........................
even after a considerable fall................. the finance minister..............is not coming to the public and making a statement that the markets are good or are better, or it is the worst market ever in the world to be invested in................
NOW LOOK INTO THE GAME THEORY -2
The market is being manupulated not by the some unknown persons who suddenly emerge infront of the public by the raids conducted by the gove. agencies (like Harshad Mehta, Ketan Parekh.............etc. etc........) but they are the masks of the Great Gamblers of the India's Politicians (some) .............who not only make money just by taking the money meant for the public but also multilply the money into many times by forcing the public to sell their holdings at a loss............. I think you are doing this right now..............selling your scripts at a loss............................ many informations vendors are giving you stop loss............. you can better understand................why stop losses are given............. only BCOZ you bear the loss & let them (them includes all those who are involved in the game)........ enjoy the cream..........................

GAME THEORY 3,4,5,6 WILL BE DISTRIBUTED IN THE FOLLOWING ISSUES....................

Viewers post ur comments

From

Arvind K

Status
Not open for further replies.