NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinivas

Hello Ganesh, and thanks for the kind words.
I don't know about sharper, but what I eat is a mix of Tamil cuisine, thanks to the wife....and UP/Rajasthan fare, thanks to the parents. Not quite like eating Bajra Roti soaked in Rasam...but you know what I mean. :)

It's a pleasure to see you here after all this time that I was away, and I hope you're doing very well for yourself.

Sending you Diwali greetings, Ganesh...may you remain your sunny self always.

Amit.
A very very happy diwali to you too...

AMITBE

Back to those zones again:

Written a while ago of that base zone, as NF trades at 2345, it's coming up again at around 2380-2390.

A test here is essential to even begin to make sense of the current price action.

AMITBE

It's been a full circle for me here in Stock Markets. When I joined this forum as a newbie, Nifty was indeed trading at 2K levels.. :(

Satya
The More Things Change, the more they remain the same, eh Satya? :eek:

It's great to see you here again, my old friend. :)

AMITBE

Back to those zones again:

Written a while ago of that base zone, as NF trades at 2345, it's coming up again at around 2380-2390.

A test here is essential to even begin to make sense of the current price action.
And without some consolidation around those above mentioned levels, which will get dragged up along with the price, and which I'll track as we go, this move too will be false false false.
How long will the falsity last....who knows.

Wow Joy Sir himself graces this thread now!
Welcome Sir!! :)

I like your multi coloured building blocks/bricks of the markets.

Solid as they are, they provide a great degree of transparency to the internals of the markets?

The blue guys are the smart money?
Or is it the red guys?

Is there a colour for the suckers too?

Great to see you here Joy!!
:)

I was reading your reply and laughing.... :D
So funny...:D

milkyblack

Thanks Joy Sir for replying, wish you a very Happy Diwali and Kali Poojo

Yes it is true to understand the market dynamics then to use the tools to implement it... for that lots of reading and lot of experience is required I guess for...

Well the things you said that hard work, perseverance... yes brought up listening to all these :) and it is must what I have learned in my little life... though a very far way to go...

You are really an encouraging person... that you said without any formal education you have done so much using the s/w...

If possible please let us know how to approach to get the market delta... I mean like gathering the information... (like you do using VB.net) which data provider is required... where to get the s/w etc... I am also eager to learn this too... If possible please help on this :)

Again wish you a great and prosperous Deepawali !

Regards

ahh cv is the boss. his skills can be matched by very few.

ya my first prototype was in excel. but with my limited skills in excel i switched to vb.net which gave me the flexibility to play around.

not wrong but what you are saying is very subjective. like, it takes only another candle to neggate a bearish candle. same with tape reading. suppose theres a large buy volume in the orderbook. you may say its a bullish sign. but if the order gets filled then there must have equal or more selling pressure. so its all about interpreting things.

candles etc are nothing but tools and are useless until one takes the pain to understand the internal of market on which these tools are to be applied. most of us make this mistake by mastering the tool without understanding on which it is to be applied.

ya trying to dechiper the random data.

ohh its there. the pic is trimmed.

as i said first understand the basics of the market and then the tools.

ya its nothing mumbo jumbo. if i, without any formal education in software can do it, why not you.

ya the usual stuffs. hard work, perseverance, will to do etc etc. stuff we have all heard growing up. so no point nagging.

milkyblack

Thanks for your reply :) Actually just a bit curious to understand what happens inside the market... like floor trading and all those things...
Want to make trading as my full time profession next year onwards...so a bit confused and all :)

Wish you a happy Diwali!

Regards
hey,

tell me how many benefited by knowing inside of market?, understanding Markets are like Deep Sea explorations. One cannot understand or know inside of them with a torch light :D

Just ride the markets..

regarding bulls and bears, its like both having inside us. You should know when to activate which one at what time :)

Be on the Fence to jump to the correct side...

If you activated the wrong one, then you end up in the losers lot.

Some perspective of what I have learnt all these years...

Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.