NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm

Thanks for the data sheet :) I saw once something same with CV.... I thought one needs charting s/w to capture this price volume data... can be done in excel never knew it( i.e. if it is excel what you using though!!)
ahh cv is the boss. his skills can be matched by very few.

ya my first prototype was in excel. but with my limited skills in excel i switched to vb.net which gave me the flexibility to play around.

Joy Sir, by volume of shorts I meant like bearish volume... like a bearish candle with good volume... might denote that bears are in control! Maybe this is a way to differentiate... (My little understanding)

Another way could be to track the order flow... but the thing is how? I mean I do not have any s/w to do so... and with naked eye screen reading might not help much!

An explanation by you would be really helpful.
not wrong but what you are saying is very subjective. like, it takes only another candle to neggate a bearish candle. same with tape reading. suppose theres a large buy volume in the orderbook. you may say its a bullish sign. but if the order gets filled then there must have equal or more selling pressure. so its all about interpreting things.

candles etc are nothing but tools and are useless until one takes the pain to understand the internal of market on which these tools are to be applied. most of us make this mistake by mastering the tool without understanding on which it is to be applied.

I cannot interpret much from the data sheet that you provided... but I think it has lots of data that can be processed to get very nice information about the price volume action... like total volume for the 5 min... volume at price x,y,z.... total volume traded at every price, total volume for every 5 min etc... so many things :eek:
ya trying to dechiper the random data.

But Joy Sir, there is no price on the sheet :confused:
ohh its there. the pic is trimmed.

I would really like to learn this interpretation...
as i said first understand the basics of the market and then the tools.

Is it like even I can make this excel sheet?
ya its nothing mumbo jumbo. if i, without any formal education in software can do it, why not you.

Do I need something for that...
ya the usual stuffs. hard work, perseverance, will to do etc etc. stuff we have all heard growing up. so no point nagging.

jdm

Wow Joy Sir himself graces this thread now!
Welcome Sir!! :)

I like your multi coloured building blocks/bricks of the markets.

Solid as they are, they provide a great degree of transparency to the internals of the markets?

The blue guys are the smart money?
Or is it the red guys?

Is there a colour for the suckers too?

Great to see you here Joy!!
:)
ya Amitji, as usually spamming your thread :p

smart money has no color. they are kind of chameleon. suckers comes in all shades.

Dear Mr. Amit,

Bull was BIG... etc... could you refer me to some book or some article where I can understand the dynamics of the market... apart from trading perspective... I mean are their really Bulls & Bears... I mean not in literal sense... but like some group of people who try to keep the market moving up and some group who try to hammer it?

A single person can not do that right? I mean in short I just want to understand the inside thing of the market :)

Thanks

Regards
hey,

tell me how many benefited by knowing inside of market?, understanding Markets are like Deep Sea explorations. One cannot understand or know inside of them with a torch light :D

Just ride the markets..

regarding bulls and bears, its like both having inside us. You should know when to activate which one at what time :)

Be on the Fence to jump to the correct side...

If you activated the wrong one, then you end up in the losers lot.

Some perspective of what I have learnt all these years...

Satya

shrinivas

hi amitda,
Nice to see you...always enjoyed your posts...
Not kidding,but everytime I read your posts,you appear sharper than before..
I don't know what you eat...I keep guessing the way you think...
You've added one more reason to visit traderji regularly as far as possible now..

ganeshhity

AMITBE

hi amitda,
Nice to see you...always enjoyed your posts...
Not kidding,but everytime I read your posts,you appear sharper than before..
I don't know what you eat...I keep guessing the way you think...
You've added one more reason to visit traderji regularly as far as possible now..

ganeshhity
Hello Ganesh, and thanks for the kind words.
I don't know about sharper, but what I eat is a mix of Tamil cuisine, thanks to the wife....and UP/Rajasthan fare, thanks to the parents. Not quite like eating Bajra Roti soaked in Rasam...but you know what I mean. :)

It's a pleasure to see you here after all this time that I was away, and I hope you're doing very well for yourself.

Sending you Diwali greetings, Ganesh...may you remain your sunny self always.

Amit.

AMITBE

For a pullback in NF, 2464-2474 need to be scaled.

If so, we're looking at the base PP zone...after several days, which is placed in a broadish belt starting from 2500 to 2523 to 2540.

If all the above does not take place, I'm not calling a support at this time.

However, will be watching 2298.

AMITBE

For a pullback in NF, 2464-2474 need to be scaled.

If so, we're looking at the base PP zone...after several days, which is placed in a broadish belt starting from 2500 to 2523 to 2540.

If all the above does not take place, I'm not calling a support at this time.

However, will be watching 2298.
The red inked mark has come and gone.

Again, not calling a support at all, but for an upside, 2298-2332-2346 all the way to 2379 are levels to scale.

Again, will be watching 2250, and no further from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.