NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

AMITBE said:
They say that not all dogs resemble the fly-by-night wolfish types that swarm a promising market and jack up the action, plunder as much as possible, then just as swiftly pull out all plugs and go baying and scampering looking for new victims.
It seems there is a noble breed amongst the dogs that has a wider, long term perspective on things.
It seems this kind is still hanging in.
But then, how much wider can a dogs vision be beyond a kill getting leaner.
And no doubt, for a lot of new comers in the game, say those who came in around the 3000 levels on the Nifty, the kill has suddenly gotten rather lean.
In fact some of them may even be staring stop losses in the face.
So was the massive buildup of shorts in the futures quite abruptly yesterday, a panic response by some of them. Panic amongst dogs, thats a scary thought.
Quite possibly, as they have to show something for their efforts.

Then again, a dog is a dog, and one is closely related to the other by its killing instinct.
Theres no two ways about that.
Somewhere along the line, a few will step in to raise the markets again, perhaps quite soon.
This will be done for some trapped dogs to exit, and at the same time trap Ragdoll in a false sense of a reversal.
Then theyll pull the plugs again to lower levels.

Then somewhere along the line theyll all nod wisely and say, yes, the valuations are now really attractive, and then the wheel will be reinvented.

Theres pain ahead people. Just hang in.

For supports, the long line is 3180-3176-3172-3167-3162-3157-3152-3147-3142-3137-3132-3129-3126-3120-3114-3108-3102-3096-3090-3084.
Its important to hold 3077-3065.

To the up, will have to do this from a lower level later.
sorry for doing this again & again...but how oh how do you come up with such wonderful write ups ??? Instead of BE you should have done BA in literature... :D :D

AMITBE

pkjha30 said:
Hi Amit

The most incisive comment. The whole analysis decsribes the market cycle now in a new perspective. At some point of time they will nod their head . Indian bulls and bear will be their victims all the same. Wise men will only survive. I suppose these wild dogs are FIIs and their Indian Attendents..???

Pankaj:)
That's exactly who they are, Pankaj.

For now a climb above 3067 and maintaining there is important.
Then 3077-3082-3087 are challenges further up where shorts will come in again.
It's difficult to say if the Nifty can show any relative strength at all in the current setting.
It's just a wait and watch.

shrinivas

AMITBE said:
That's exactly who they are, Pankaj.

For now a climb above 3067 and maintaining there is important.
Then 3077-3082-3087 are challenges further up where shorts will come in again.
It's difficult to say if the Nifty can show any relative strength at all in the current setting.
It's just a wait and watch.
all levels breached mercilessly..nifty at 3022 now...
thank god, i'm a spectator and not a player
ganeshhity

AMITBE

gvnarendra said:
hello amitbe,

just touched 200 day ema in nifty futures.On a dismal day this could be a hope.

regards,
gvnarendra.
Hope so too gvnarendra...really dismal isn't it...and hope futures will stay above 3000 tonight.

AMITBE

So far a great recovery...and shorts are covering to take money home...sensible too.

3073 is the magic number to stay above tonight.

Last edited:
AMITBE said:
So far a great recovery...and shorts are covering to take money home...sensible too.

3073 is the magic number to stay above tonoght.
Amitji the flat has panned out perfectly,i slightly differ with u on 3073,i think 3050 held will be good.
I think also any upmove can come around 8th of this month from the 3200 levels we breached.

hi amitbe,

that was a very nice rally from the lows and still continuing.may be short covering and some speculative buying might have happened around 200 day moving avg.some of my levels on my chart held too.Right now it is above the strong level 3000 which you had mentioned.It may be early but the whole pattern looks nearly like a double bottom to me.from elliott princile as i had said before, it has completed its 3 wave down move in fibbonacci ratio.so the previous low could be a potential bottom.If things improve on the global front, we might start going up from tomorrow or coming week.Please comment on this.

regards,
gvnarendra.:)

Attachments

C

Czar

AMITBE said:

3073 is the magic number to stay above tonight.
Recovery may be due to recovery in european market along with short covering...

Status
Not open for further replies.