Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunti_k23

and to dear sonika maam:p,
un intentionally or intentionally you dont know what you have done by inviting them and stating this "foolish" word against all these senior member,maam you are 24 and new to trading ,so iam(not gender)...but mind it dont disrespect senior s here they are far away from us they are replying to your thread that is a great thing and when you really understands what these lines were written by all those senior traders i bet you will be hitting that thanks button 1000 times on their each replies gud luck to your future,:thumb:

TradeJoker

Ur question shud b "why english"

our constitution and law is written in english ,all Gov/adminitration/legal docs. containing more english
in our collages indian history is teaching in english
indian students are winning english lang.spelling competition in US regularly :D
indians getting more job abroad bcos of their knowledge in english

We are more attached to english than hindi

:mad:
A BIG BIG BIG shame on you professional trader as you dont know our national language hindi,:mad:there s a great irony that people from south disrespect hindi and give preference to their local language over hindi you must learn hindi ,hindustan me hindi nahi chalegi to kya german chalegi,this thing irritates me very much i personally experienced it that people from various states does nt know how to talk in hindi,and they tell themself indians brother you should represent yourself as a state member not from india ufff...thank you continue with your xyz language ,and this is in english i hope you understand..........:mad:

We are more attached to english than hindi
You even could call this: Advantage over others and in no way a disadvantage. I am clear that this post could wake up people who like to argue politically, especially from the political right wing, but see the advantage for those who are able to get jobs abroad because of this reason. How many feed or are able to help there families through this? This just one point I value as great beside other points. :thumb::clapping:

onlinegtrash

A BIG BIG BIG shame on you professional trader as you dont know our national language hindi,:mad:there s a great irony that people from south disrespect hindi and give preference to their local language over hindi you must learn hindi ,hindustan me hindi nahi chalegi to kya german chalegi,this thing irritates me very much i personally experienced it that people from various states does nt know how to talk in hindi,and they tell themself indians brother you should represent yourself as a state member not from india ufff...thank you continue with your xyz language ,and this is in english i hope you understand..........:mad:
Hello self righteous professional shamer!

you are using english to shame a person who is requesting people to post in english!

If you shame him... don't you see, the shame is automatically on you too...
unless you have typed everything in hindi with hindi fonts without using english fonts!!!

Real shame is that you didnt know what is our national language is? can u pls show any gov doc or any where which shows hindi is our national language. What makes you say that south disrespect hindi not knowing one language is disrespect then this should also apply to all regional language too.

toocool

Somewhere name of Sudarshan Sukhani was mentioned. I find that Sukhani gives very clear views on the market and I like to listen to his views along with views of Udayan Mukherji and Sameer Arora ( Helios capital) . His views make sense for the traders.

But it has become fashionable to criticise everyone who comes on TV....Sukhani has been continuously saying ( he said that even yesterday ) that we are in an uptrend and we should buy 35-40 points dips in NF which the market is giving us...if someone followed him alone...he would have caught 3-4 times 35 points dips and still remained long from 6150 till today with current trailing SL of below 6650 ( dont remember his exact figure he gave ) .

I have no interest in defending Sukhani...but there is no point in criticising someone for the sake of criticising.....I like his views on the market....someone may not like so it be...but that does not mean he is cheating innocent people etc....

Smart_trade
I have learned my technical analysis from one man......... Sudarshan sukhani.

Last 5. 5 years only this man I have tracked and listened to. The only analyst who makes sense if any.

He is my virtual guru, keeps things simple, no distorted stuff. He needs no defense, who understand charts knows what this man says and why :)

quinox

I just dont understand what people got from all these ? Loosing peace of mind, time, energy ?

Saint closed his thread. Now every body who has been here for some time knows that saint is a full time profitable trader. By looking at his posts you can also conclude that he is a price action trader and mainly trades based on clean chart. Now anybody who wanted to learn price action trading could have just opened the crude chart and see where he is entering, where he is putting initial SL, how is he trailing the SL and finally how he is exiting the trade. Just by observing his trades for 6/8 months and reading regarding trend etc one could have started getting some idea of how a profitable trader manages his trades. But...what to say....

Anyway, this whole episode reinforces my belief that the less we post on a open forum, the better it will be for our own mind and health.

Saint, still I would request you to continue the crude oil swing trade thread /open a bnf swing trade thread and strictly focus on positive discussion and ignore all other posts. If you ever decide to open a thread here again, please keep in mind that these things will happen again,GUARANTEED. So only if you can visualize how you will navigate through such negative posts then only open a thread. Else forget it. And as far as i understand your personality you will not open a thread in members only section. And even if you open i can bet you will not be able to sustain it for 6 months. Hence i would not suggest you that. Anyway, good luck.

TradeJoker

This thread is going really hot !! Why ? Why ?

Challenge or no Challenge , Sonika has created lot of interest .
well i think this girl is one of Apsaras in Indian Mythology, she already made enough drama, even our powerful munis ST sir and saint sir r confuced with her acts :D, crude thread of saint closed bcos of this apsara, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.