Nifty and Bnf trend by some super genius member of TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't foolish innocent people
Because he is not a simple minded retarded b1tch...
or fake media person who gets paid for pretending like 'they know sh1t' and keep retarded clueless mass emotionally calm against facing the real complexity and uncertainty...

Nobody is fooling you aunty, everything posted here is their personal opinion and they don't have any fiduciary duty towards you... stop challenging people... you are not a princess and they are not your suitors... to jump to prove themselves to get your approval when challenged!

Gosh... I wanted to stay away from this retarded thread... but today is holiday :D can't keep my mouth shut, seeing this retarded challenges...
I knew Pratap's VWAP method from before he opened a thread on it here in TJ. Having seen the potential of that method I believed that it will definately help people in TJ to trade particularly sideways markets as trending markets are much easier to trade...but sideways is a different game.

It took me more than 6 months of convincing Pratap that he should start a thread in our forum and share the knowledge/method which he did . And now some stupid ID saying " dont cheat innocent people " make one feel sick about the whole excercise....if this continues, people will think 10 times before even starting a thread and doing a thankless job here . TJ almost came to such a level few months back and it takes efforts to share a method, post charts, answer questions. Showing disrespect even unintentially is not accepted as the people posting here are under no obligation to post if they are going to be insulted like this.

Smart_trade

well i think this girl is one of Apsaras in Indian Mythology, she already made enough drama, even our powerful munis ST sir and saint sir r confuced with her acts :D, crude thread of saint closed bcos of this apsara, :D
She has done a great service to the mankind by talking rubbish about good threads and people. I am not confused at all...I have enough material to get this ID banned but then a new ID is opened and the person comes back as if he /she is a war hero.....

Smart_trade

bunti_k23

Ur question shud b "why english"

our constitution and law is written in english ,all Gov/adminitration/legal docs. containing more english
in our collages indian history is teaching in english
indian students are winning english lang.spelling competition in US regularly :D
indians getting more job abroad bcos of their knowledge in english

We are more attached to english than hindi
hah ,googled it and found the above mentioned facts are correct:thumb:,
i take all my words back,and thank you for correcting me...from now onwards my view has changed towards east, west, north ,south people who talk their languages :lol:haha sum south people might be offended,no point to continue this discussion as i corrected myself ...
LESSON FOR TRADING- accept you are wrong and market is right,cut your losses let the profit runs...:thumb:

TradeJoker

She has done a great service to the mankind by talking rubbish about good threads and people. I am not confused at all...I have enough material to get this ID banned but then a new ID is opened and the person comes back as if he /she is a war hero.....

Smart_trade
that means u already got that ip of that ID, and now i know who is this,from few hidden words frm ur post :D

XRAY27

I knew Pratap's VWAP method from before he opened a thread on it here in TJ. Having seen the potential of that method I believed that it will definately help people in TJ to trade particularly sideways markets as trending markets are much easier to trade...but sideways is a different game.

It took me more than 6 months of convincing Pratap that he should start a thread in our forum and share the knowledge/method which he did . And now some stupid ID saying " dont cheat innocent people " make one feel sick about the whole excercise....if this continues, people will think 10 times before even starting a thread and doing a thankless job here . TJ almost came to such a level few months back and it takes efforts to share a method, post charts, answer questions. Showing disrespect even unintentially is not accepted as the people posting here are under no obligation to post if they are going to be insulted like this.

Smart_trade
ST da,

I'am sorry to say that you are too democratic in issue/s thats why subject discussion is turning in to nonsence stuff..

Trading is a competative bussiness and we should at least respect a person who is sharing his chart, method.

pratap sir.. has done great job in sharing his method...

Trader (full time or part time) is answerable to his family...

The effect of legpulling i have carried for two days which effected my trading stopped after seeing you quotes...and now not posting any thing in NIFTY FUTURE HOURLY THREAD UNDER TA

Two times i have suffered ....with this episode ..people can laugh and make fun of Moderator and Seniors like saint and Pratap... what people like me stand...

cloudTrader

I just dont understand what people got from all these ? Loosing peace of mind, time, energy ?

Saint closed his thread. Now every body who has been here for some time knows that saint is a full time profitable trader. By looking at his posts you can also conclude that he is a price action trader and mainly trades based on clean chart. Now anybody who wanted to learn price action trading could have just opened the crude chart and see where he is entering, where he is putting initial SL, how is he trailing the SL and finally how he is exiting the trade. Just by observing his trades for 6/8 months and reading regarding trend etc one could have started getting some idea of how a profitable trader manages his trades. But...what to say....

Anyway, this whole episode reinforces my belief that the less we post on a open forum, the better it will be for our own mind and health.

Saint, still I would request you to continue the crude oil swing trade thread /open a bnf swing trade thread and strictly focus on positive discussion and ignore all other posts. If you ever decide to open a thread here again, please keep in mind that these things will happen again,GUARANTEED. So only if you can visualize how you will navigate through such negative posts then only open a thread. Else forget it. And as far as i understand your personality you will not open a thread in members only section. And even if you open i can bet you will not be able to sustain it for 6 months. Hence i would not suggest you that. Anyway, good luck.
These two statements really have deep lesson . :thumb:

These two statements really have deep lesson . :thumb:
I second this and I appreciate that Sir ST is closing and ending the thread :thumb::) Sad to see good people closing there threads because of such nonsense members which never did any good to the forum nor to any member here. Sad

XRAY27

I just dont understand what people got from all these ? Loosing peace of mind, time, energy ?

Saint closed his thread. Now every body who has been here for some time knows that saint is a full time profitable trader. By looking at his posts you can also conclude that he is a price action trader and mainly trades based on clean chart. Now anybody who wanted to learn price action trading could have just opened the crude chart and see where he is entering, where he is putting initial SL, how is he trailing the SL and finally how he is exiting the trade. Just by observing his trades for 6/8 months and reading regarding trend etc one could have started getting some idea of how a profitable trader manages his trades. But...what to say....

Anyway, this whole episode reinforces my belief that the less we post on a open forum, the better it will be for our own mind and health.

Saint, still I would request you to continue the crude oil swing trade thread /open a bnf swing trade thread and strictly focus on positive discussion and ignore all other posts. If you ever decide to open a thread here again, please keep in mind that these things will happen again,GUARANTEED. So only if you can visualize how you will navigate through such negative posts then only open a thread. Else forget it. And as far as i understand your personality you will not open a thread in members only section. And even if you open i can bet you will not be able to sustain it for 6 months. Hence i would not suggest you that. Anyway, good luck.

Sad but true...words regarding Traderji:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.