Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

PUCHU_2500

who want to trade this setup pls, read the below quote again and again, then ask your doubts if any.....

I have been back testing Nifty with a simple strategy in order to find an edge in probabilities of trading. I book minimum of 200-280 points in a month. losses are small if you see risk reward ratio.

FRIST you need to see 8Day EMA on Nifty Spot EOD chart.

Let’s say if 8 Day EMA is 7500 on EOD chart so consider its buy level whenever nifty will cross 7500 from below or close above its. keep stop loss of 27 points (7500-27=7473) minimum target always 70 points (7500+70=7570).

If case stop hits just reverse your position and maintain SL as a 8 day ema (7500) minimum target is 70 points (7500-70=7430)

Fallow the same strategy for short trades. whenever nifty will crosses 8 Day ema from above keep SL 27 points and short for minimum target 70 points.

Back tested result says Stop hitting chances is 30-35% that to recovers when we reverse our trade position.

Mostly first to second day itself our 70 point target get achieved... in a month you get 4 to 5 trade opportunity.

Lets share your views

DEAR ANUP

Gd EnG,

That is sportive spirit to encourage new trade investors @ TRJ

Due to Dow30 + Dax30, unable to apply 8EMA_25v70

Can you suggest any other intraday strategy, please

Rgds,

ELAGIRI

anup

DEAR ANUP

Gd EnG,

That is sportive spirit to encourage new trade investors @ TRJ

Due to Dow30 + Dax30, unable to apply 8EMA_25v70

Can you suggest any other intraday strategy, please

Rgds,

ELAGIRI
Sorry, I am also novice in trading but you can refer to Shabhadip's da thread
http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading.html

He has explained price action method beautifully however it takes time and effort to understand the concept and it has been written beautifully.

Do go through that thread and you can post any queries in that thread but make sure you do your homework properly and post your queries with Charts and markings in that thread.

All the best