Nifty 8DMA plus minus trading stratagy

Sorry, Your understanding is wrong..

The nifty is currently closed at 7786 on 22/12/2015 and 8 DEMA is 7771.

I will be only looking for shorting opportunity.There are few cases which are described below

1.Suppose if nifty opens below 7771 say 7765, i will go short immediately keeping my SL as 7771+27=7798.
2.Suppose nifty opens above 7771, I will wait patiently till it breaks 7771 and go short once it breaks 7771 and my SL will be same 7798
3.Suppose nifty opens with huge gapdown say 7735 or so, I will not trade and wait for next trading opportunity.

I will be going long only when nifty hits my SL 7798. There is no question of going for long trade unless this condition is met.

The profit for the short trade will be 7771-70=7701
The profit taking area for long trade will be 7771+70=7841

I am really not able to understand why this simple concept is being confused by so many people. Either its lack of homework or sheer negligence.Please go through entire thread once again and go back to to history dates and compare the trades.Its plain and simple just like Venilla ice cream
Thanks for the detailed reply, but your reply is totally biased towards short side and not what I have asked for. The strategy details for the crossover only and is silent if price is (or opens) above or below 8 DEMA and no crossover happens.
IMO, for such situations, we should use 8DEMA as support or resistance. Am I right, if I say so.

DEAR ANUP,

GOOD MORNG

8EMA+/- : VALUABLE CONCEPT WITH LESS THAN 8 DAYS BENEFITS @ AVG OF SAY 20K MINIMUM (after going thro ur thread fully)

SO AS PER UR PRE-CONDITIONS, UR AIM OF 27v70 PTS WITH RESPECT TO PRVS DAY 8EMA, (WHAT ABOUT 8DOUBLE EMA).

INCASE GAP UP OF MINIMUM 35 TO 75 POINTS, SO WE SHOULD NOT TRADE ON THAT DAY, BUT WE WILL BE LOSING THAT DAY'S INTRA DAY BENEFIT. PL SUGGEST AS WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE A TRD DAY (FULL TIME TRADERS)

REGARDS
ELAGIRI

anup

This will be my last post in this thread as people don't want to do homework and wants to be spoon fed. I have asked everyone to go through entire thread and check the history trades but everyone wants shortcut answers.

I wouldn't trade as long as the nifty trades over 7771 for today. I wouldn't consider going for long trade.

People who are asking they don't want to miss the trade, I am not really sure instead of waiting for next trade they want to take risky trade. It's entire upto them.Please read carefully its not a intraday trading setup!!

Bye..

Last edited:
This will be my last post in this thread as people don't want to do homework and wants to be spoon fed. I have asked everyone to go through entire thread and check the history trades but everyone wants shortcut answers.

I wouldn't trade as long as the nifty trades over 7771 for today. I wouldn't consider going for long trade.

People who are asking they don't want to miss the trade, I am not really sure instead of waiting for next trade they want to take risky trade. It's entire upto them.Please read carefully its not a intraday trading setup!!

Bye..

DEAR ANUP,

WHY ANGRY?

ON CLEARING MORE DOUBTS, UR KNOWLEDGE WILL ENRICHED

WITH UR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, JUST ASKED FOR ALTERNATIVE SUGGESTIONS OTHER THAN 27v70 METHODS.

REST LEFT TO U

anup

DEAR ANUP,

WHY ANGRY?

ON CLEARING MORE DOUBTS, UR KNOWLEDGE WILL ENRICHED

WITH UR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE, JUST ASKED FOR ALTERNATIVE SUGGESTIONS OTHER THAN 27v70 METHODS.

REST LEFT TO U
I am very sorry to be rude but i feel very sad if people dont go throught the thread and ask the question.

It is very simple method, There is no need for confusion at all. Just look for Yesterdays 8 DEMA and price.Suppose if yesterdays price is above 8 DEMA then for todays trade i would be looking only for short and once the price crosses below 8DEMA i will place my orders and wait for target or hitting SL.I will go long only if my short trade hits the SL.

Silentshadow

Dear Anup,

I will tell you why.
[1] Because people don't want to read through the whole thread
[2] Plain Lazy
[3] Lethargic folks

I am not a ace trader myself, belong to the IT sector and was zero in trading but having read threads one after the other I am able to understand these concepts easily.

HARD WORK PAYS -- So folks please read this thread from comment # 1 and you will get all your answers.. right from the silly to intricate puzzles you will sail through easy.

Happy trading and Anup please don't educate these people unless they ask for something that's not covered in this thread

Guys don't take me otherwise but reading, understanding will lead you to success

Sorry, Your understanding is wrong..

I am really not able to understand why this simple concept is being confused by so many people. Either its lack of homework or sheer negligence.Please go through entire thread once again and go back to to history dates and compare the trades.Its plain and simple just like Venilla ice cream

Silentshadow

Thursday, December 23, 2015 --- >> EMA (Close, 8) = 7792

Considering Global indexes are rocking green a gap-up is expected so longs wont trigger possibly. Chances for short? well tomorrow we will see.

Happy Trading

Thursday, December 23, 2015 --- >> EMA (Close, 8) = 7792

Considering Global indexes are rocking green a gap-up is expected so longs wont trigger possibly. Chances for short? well tomorrow we will see.

Happy Trading
Very intelligent reply. Huhh.
How a long will trigger when NS will open above the target 7792 + 70 = 7762 which is even below todays CMP.

anup

If 8DEMA close is 7791 and current closing is 7765 then we should look for only shorting opportunity below 7791,longs will trigger only if the Short hits the stop loss.