Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Pradeep Narayan

All trades are intraday trades, no overnight positions, i guess
he is making around 2 to 3K perday, that's approx 50 K per month.
good enough for comfortable living.
Thank you. I wanted to post this...I average 50k/Monthly with a 1L account and 15x Leverage. I do only intra day. I close all positions at 1510hrs & always keep a stop loss and take profit level. My trade strategy has a 30% loss probability... in the sense you will not lose 70% of time, but I do not win (reach target price) 100% of time.
Please read the above statement to fully understand how I view MM, and RR in particular.
I need to go out... will come back in 1 hr

Raj354u

@timepass
I have already mentioned in my earlier posts that I have come across a very experienced trader in fact 4-5 of them who told me money cannot be made from trading in the long run..but I was very stubborn then...thinking in my mind I am smart, i will work hard and prove everyone wrong.. like most newcomers are thinking right now...We humans feel immense satisfaction in proving others wrong and in being successful..and being that rare 5% who makes money...some of you might have heard 95% traders lose money only 5% makes it....but with experience you realise that these 5% who makes money are not traders...they are brokers,software,books,tips sellers,exchange,govt,market makers,etc...These are those 5% who really make money by fooling other 95%..
The only retailers who makes money are long term investors or traders who don't accept losses and carry forward their positions by trading only in cash...

Raj354u

Not yet....There are so many who said they make money but when checked their ledger report their account was deep negative in lakhs and few of them in crores..

Not yet....There are so many who said they make money but when checked their ledger report their account was deep negative in lakhs and few of them in crores..
Well, now you can say that you know of at least one profitable trader, our member Pradeep Narayan, who has given detailed insights into his trading :)

@timepass
Well, I got the answer when he said cannot share ledger report..
Yeah. Understandable that a person doesn't want to share the ledger in a public forum. Maybe he would be willing to do it personally, maybe not. Maybe he would want to charge a fees for it, maybe not.

After all we live in a country where people aren't willing to share their ledger even with the taxman :D (j/k)

maneverfix

That was very clear from your earlier post. If somebody wanted to read it.
All the best and happy trading.

Thank you. I wanted to post this...I average 50k/Monthly with a 1L account and 15x Leverage. I do only intra day. I close all positions at 1510hrs & always keep a stop loss and take profit level. My trade strategy has a 30% loss probability... in the sense you will not lose 70% of time, but I do not win (reach target price) 100% of time.
Please read the above statement to fully understand how I view MM, and RR in particular.
I need to go out... will come back in 1 hr

Trader987

The Disciplined Trader
That could also be the reason..
But from my point of view I cannot trust anyone without checking ledger report myself after seeing so much lies in this industry..
@Raj354u

Can you please share your ledger where it can be seen that you have lost the money ?
I just want to see your average profits vs your average losses.
Obviously if you don't want to share then do not share.:)