Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

aaj kuch nahin 6100 nifty call loss mein book kiya friday ko very bad trade
Bro
6000 has just become a strong support level for nifty
and I am expecting Nifty trading above 6100 in couple of days

crown

Mr. Crown,

How about 200 points fall tomorrow in nifty?

My charts are showing fall tomorrow. Is it possible?

Thanks
Priya
Well, in this world everything is possible. Nifty has gained around 600 points from 1st Sept onwards and after 21 Sept the speed has somewhat decreased.
Therefore, one can easily expect a corrective decline of 33% or 200 points.

As far as I know, you do not use charts and having some different technique of analysing the price movement. While I am totally dependent upon the chart. So if you explain or share your method of analysing; it will be much easier for me to learn.

Thanks for the useful post

saivenkat

Mr. Crown,

How about 200 points fall tomorrow in nifty?

My charts are showing fall tomorrow. Is it possible?

Thanks
Priya

If for 200 point in nifty, after sedate close, there should be a heavy sell off in DOW of more than 5 to 6% or there should be some thing very adverse events generated politically.

Can you please come up with your charts and explanation here, friend?

SGX currently at 6039. So no impact.:clapping::clapping:

Mr. Crown,

I use genetic algorithm software for index prediction and now modified it to draw output chart also.

But I am still testing it. So I am not too sure about today's prediction.

You are in the market from long time and I have just started to learn.

Priya.

crown

Mr. Crown,

I use genetic algorithm software for index prediction and now modified it to draw output chart also.

Priya.
Miss Priya

Alike you, I have also just started to learn. I joined in June 2010 while you joined in August 2010 and two months time is nothing to be taken into consideration in respect of the experience actually required in the market.

Regarding being sure or not sure about any prediction; I have a different opinion. No body can be sure of market movement at any time, its a game of taking chances and having our reasons or logics behind it. You, at least, have got some logic to work upon; while I am still not having any specific and straight forward logic. So you have got a better chance to learn and understand. In addition, you also have got good confidence.

Last edited:

crown

If for 200 point in nifty, after sedate close, there should be a heavy sell off in DOW of more than 5 to 6% or there should be some thing very adverse events generated politically.

Can you please come up with your charts and explanation here, friend?

SGX currently at 6039. So no impact.:clapping::clapping:
Saivenkat bro

She has definitely got some point in her observation. I have gone through her past messages, wherein in one message she made accurate observation about movement of ICICI Bank.

Hopefully, we can have one new tool to add to our understanding.

saivenkat

Mr. Crown,

Priya.
Priya,
Its is not Crown bhai, who commented on your post, its me.

No problems friend, Just for curiosity sake i asked for charts and not for any thing other than that. Normally people here share charts on this forum.

You could also try and do that.

I would suggest you to do the following.

1) Just save the charts that is generated by your Software in your PC as jpg image.

2) The go to website imageshack.us
3) click browse, upload the chart, wait for few minutes.
4) then copy the link file generated, " Direct link"
5) Now come to Traderji, you could see yellow box with little mountain like strucure:D click it and paste the link that you copied from imageshack.us and thats it your chart is pasted here.

Happy trading,

Saivenkat:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2