Namaste - My Learning of Trading in Nifty

crown

Good morning Crown Bhai,

Yes that was the thread I was talking..Thanks once again. Unitech per koi opinion. I will settle today evn I get 50 paise around.
Bikash bhai

Well, opinion about Unitech will be a bit difficult for me to offer.
After a long magajmaari, I concluded that I will absolutely avoid going short in any script, when the overall trend will be positive. Secondly, I also avoid, as much as possible, trading in the scripts which are range-bound.

Technically speaking, your trade is quite appropriate. But, you see, the risk factor is too much; not in the terms of money but in the term of momentum. The overall market is bulging with buyers dominating exclusively. Under such circumstances, it will take just few minutes for Unitech to eat the stop-losses and then it may have its move on either side. Unitech is at its resistance, which it failed to violate a lot of times. But, it may violate it or it may not violate it - so, there is some doubt. Under such circumstances, I find it better to avoid.

Therefore, be safe and be alert.

crown

Crown bhaiya,

Religion and Spirituality is for us to keep focused and maintaining steadfastness towards the goal of truth, love and care to all.
Never mind, when people don't believe in us. We are no losers or gainers, Just be on our way.
Btw, what does "GIRJAGAR" - the last word in your signature mean? I tried to understand what was in those lines, this word i failed to decode what it means.
Thanks Saivenkat bhai
Girjaghar mean the Church.
But both the words masjid and church are symbolic in the line. These words have nothing to do with their literal meaning.

crown

Entered long in
Hinduja Ventures @ 473
IVRCL Infra @ 168
Shri Lakshmi Cotsyn @ 165

crown

Overall trend in Nifty is still strong.
Dips can be used to enter long.

crown

Just concluded something, (which may be important or may be not), in regard to trading.

Beside, many other classifications of trading

I think, that trading can also be categorized in following two sections-

Trading with tracking - it includes having a preselected chart to enter a trade. Best thing is to watch the momentum first and then enter the trade when price start reacting to the momentum observed. This is a low risk trading technique, but requires a lot of attention and hard work. Earlier, I used to follow it, but now a days, I am following the one given below.

Trading with spotting - It does not have any pre-selected chart. alf's are to be designed to spot the trades occurring in various scripts and then the best scripts are chosen. This is a high risk trade, but requires very limited time to analyse. All the hardwork required is done in advance while making the alf.

Right now, I am working on making an AFL, catering to various kind of entry and exit signals and being as much specific as it can.

For that, I divided the whole concept into four sections.

First finding the trigger. (this will be done will the aid of AFL)

Second, analysing the chart (this has to be done individually with every chart, but with the already laid down specific principles which will make it quite easy to decide the chart within 1-2 minutes; Therefore, if the trigger AFL sorted out 20 charts, it will only require maximum 40 minutes for analyse them all. Because all the principles of analysing will already be in hand. And these principle will be very clear and very specific, leaving no space for any kind of doubt)
Third, using supportive indicators for further filtering. This can be done in two ways, either mechanically i.e. I will try to include these in the first ALF. or filtering can be done separately.
Fourth is the naked eye observation of the filtered chart ready to exploit. This will depend upon the experience and luck of the individual.

Let see how fast I can do it.

Best of luck to me.

crown

Overall trend in Nifty is still strong.
Dips can be used to enter long.
Nifty covered the dip with dignity
giving no chance to me to enter long
I was expecting it to cover tomorrow, but it seems that bulls are even not bothering to say hello to the bears.
:rofl:

crown

Namaste

This is the high time, that things must be made as clear as they can.

On weekly chart, the CCI(14) momentum is found to be the highest level of momentum i.e. 268 made during the week ending 17 Sept 2010, since the year 1999.

Please see the image attached.

And, almost every time when the weekly momentum of Nifty gone past 200, it made a very strong and steep upside move with good volumes. If this is going to happen this time also, then we should forget the levels of 5500 for around 4-6 months atleast.

And look for levels of 7000 and more in Nifty within next 4-6 months.

Currently, I may sound Jhandu Balm; but if my apprehensions are correct even 50%
there is no speed breaker for Nifty.

Requesting and expecting the guidance/suggestions/comments of all on this aspect. It can really save many TJians (trader jee members) from loosing the money.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

crown

The put call observation showing good resistance at 6100 levels

While 5900 is still showing strong support levels.

There is some amount of equilibrium at 6000 levels between the bulls and bears.

Likely to give some good long entry levels around 5920 today.

crown

Entered long in Surya Pharmaceuticals @ 280

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Introductions 0
L Introductions 2
V Introductions 0
I Introductions 0
O Introductions 2