• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whisky

Any RBI policy decision,GOVT intervention , may stop fall.Otherwise -its achievable within 6 trading day
I think no intervention is working to control US$ which is still moving towards 68, it's a global impact and I don't think would be manageable by the Govt.

......................................................................................
U r a good person Mastermind007,...........how do u get the logic of Nifty up target, i am seen really u know programming.
So u r supposed to short,..........or buy PUT.
Now atleast in Sept play for downside.
So far why rupee depreciate?
AS FII sells & get out -convert to $ and take to their country,.........so nifty falls.Rupee gone 68.5/+ ............another 2 day correction expected.
Thanks for the complement. That post was made on behalf of BKB who had PM'd me the levels. NF did not come to that level but instead went south. Mayank then established a private channel with BKB and traded on that.

If you have bought calls yesterday when they were recommended , how did you average out of the loss with little red ? Some magic you have ?

Smart_trade
I acted on my own judgement and instead of buying more calls, I went for Puts. Exited early as I had some other things at home to attend to.

I learnt much much later that BKB also had switched from Calls to Puts. He did PM me but I had not seen that.

I think no intervention is working to control US$ which is still moving towards 68, it's a global impact and I don't think would be manageable by the Govt.
Blackened Swiss money is coming to India ahead of Polls for spending splurge on villagers... If I were wise and hardworking (and not a lazy trader), I'd open
up a road-side Dhaba to sell Coca-Cola and bottled water and Ready-to-eat Italian/Chinese Food

Hello Friends,

Today morning Banida suggested levels for trading.
He suggested Buy CE above 5521 for targets of 5553 and 5593. Advised caution at 5509 on lower side and below 5497 He advised buying puts.
All levels are for nifty future only.

Thanks
Satya

Last edited:

jagankris

Sorry ,stoploss hit. i am booking my loss.
SORRY to all, ........dont trade as per my idea,
Dear Oilman ji,

No need to feel sorry.
Last time you suggested to buy puts at the top of the markets.
This time markets violating the fundamentals and moving up.
Let us see how for it is going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.