how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, TradeJoker....BKB did something against forum rules and we corrected it...we will not make any personal comments on senior person like BKB though some of his views we do not agree with. We must respect every member as a person.

Smart_trade
Rightly said .We as a community should respect a senior who helps you in learning things.I have learnt that in my engg college and follow it through out my life .Also he is a nice chap giving out tips for free for which normally ur charged about 4K per month .Bani da please come back and join this forum and help lowlifes like us .:)

Well it was not a naked game for me today .Bani Da helped me today and I made about 12 K profit after settling my old positions .Dada suggested me to go for PE
after 5391 which I did and also suggested that to make multiple trades so that I can recover my losses .The next resistance suggested by him was at 5358 which was also breached.Next low will be or could be 5291 and then 5265.SO guys if u want you can use this info for ur trades.Also I would like to question all those people who pointed towards the intellect and knowledge of Bani Da.You hardly find people like this these days .I hope every one out here listens to what he says and make some good profit .Whats the harm if he does not want to tell how he genrated this call .The end game should be we should all be making Money.Thanks Bani Da.
Nothing wrong in BKB not sharing his method....that is perfectly fine...what was wrong was what he posted along with his mail ID.....and that is why it was deleted....

Smart_trade

Well it was not a naked game for me today .Bani Da helped me today and I made about 12 K profit after settling my old positions .Dada suggested me to go for PE
after 5391 which I did and also suggested that to make multiple trades so that I can recover my losses .The next resistance suggested by him was at 5358 which was also breached.Next low will be or could be 5291 and then 5265.SO guys if u want you can use this info for ur trades.Also I would like to question all those people who pointed towards the intellect and knowledge of Bani Da.You hardly find people like this these days .I hope every one out here listens to what he says and make some good profit .Whats the harm if he does not want to tell how he genrated this call .The end game should be we should all be making Money.Thanks Bani Da.
Mayank,

Happy to know that you recovered your losses :thumb:. That's the power of Banida's magic system.:clap:

Thanks

Satya

stock72

just saw this naked games .. remembering by old days...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
JUST kidding .. Since after eight long years now only i start wearing bit and piece of dress ...

oilman5

@Mayank, New NF target is 5530. Please trade accordingly....

-- posted on behalf of BKB
......................................................................................
U r a good person Mastermind007,...........how do u get the logic of Nifty up target, i am seen really u know programming.
So u r supposed to short,..........or buy PUT.
Now atleast in Sept play for downside.
So far why rupee depreciate?
AS FII sells & get out -convert to $ and take to their country,.........so nifty falls.Rupee gone 68.5/+ ............another 2 day correction expected.

oilman5

Any RBI policy decision,GOVT intervention , may stop fall.Otherwise -its achievable within 6 trading day

Status
Not open for further replies.