• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

At last you did. But .s per my direction if u traded today what happened, Look the data is here

Purchased 5500 ce@68, sold it @42....... loss of 16
Again purchased @ 30, sold @47..... gain of 17
You will be free carrying without loss. Got it.?
Thanks,
BKB, Buying at 68 and selling at 42 gets us a loss of 26 and not 16 ! Must be an oversight on your part !

rkkarnani

I came to know from one of my friend who is working in a broker house that his broker is giving tips from my thread.
I placed one question to all of you whether there is any way to stop this activity.
I have started this thread for the tj members not for the commercial use. If posiible guide me.
Thanks.
My $0.02, there is no way to stop this activity. Had happened before with some other members here like Saint etc. So best is to ignore it !

My $0.02, there is no way to stop this activity. Had happened before with some other members here like Saint etc. So best is to ignore it !
Dada I would say you ignore them and keep up the good work .We all here come to learn and these idiots spoil the fun .Is there a way where we can mark this group as pvt or sm thing .

I came to know from one of my friend who is working in a broker house that his broker is giving tips from my thread.
I placed one question to all of you whether there is any way to stop this activity.
I have started this thread for the tj members not for the commercial use. If posiible guide me.
Thanks.
Hmmmm.... This delivery medium cannot ensure that... It can be achieved thru a newsgroup...

anup0212

Thanks.
it is really not good to hear that...unfortunately it is not possible BKB ji. I do not know if any ways to stop such things....

ananths

Hi,
I think you can create a group email id (such as yahoo group) and friends can join to that group..once you want to give a call you can post it to that group. Then the discussion can continue in TJ. :thumb:
However I would be happy if you can start another thread with topics on how to trade..so that everybody can take their own decision.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :thumb:
Its your wish!

Last edited:
Hi,
I think you can create a group email id (such as yahoo group) and friends can join to that group..once you want to give a call you can post it to that group. Then the discussion can continue in TJ. :thumb:
However I would be happy if you can start another thread with topics on how to trade..so that everybody can take their own decision.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime" :thumb:
Its your wish!
Creating a yahoo/ skypes group wont solve the problem. The broker can always join the group and continue giving calls to his clients, one cannot do KYC of all the members who join the group. And by doing this some TJ members will be left out.

If the idea is to help TJ members earn, then the fact that someone else also earns should not matter as long as TJ members make money. Market is an ocean....let everyone earn whatever they can from this ocean.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.