how many members follow this thread.

• how many members follow this thread?

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • how many members satisfied ?

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dada what i wanted to say is that what do u think 5500 CE will go to.I have bought it at 67 so was thinking to recover some losses .Also your calls here are brilliant .keep up the good work .
Here's the problem. I am thinking how you peoples who are in loss can get profit and you are doing your jobs in your own way.
I Ha've given calls for you and two others to sell your holdings at that time and cover it in Lowe price. But you didn't. Do whatever think better.

Sorry dada but was not following you as right now at work .I check market on my cell and using my cell do update all of this .Sorry again for that .I am thinking of selling it at 45 ( if CE reaches there ) and start afresh from Monday .Dont have any spare money left now so cant add more .

Dear BKB is 5535 target still in reach? or is there a new level to watch for? please guide.
My position is open.
thanks

Satya
Today if nf crosses 5423 then take a chance for another 40 points.
You r a naughty guy.yesterday not disclosed ur position . probably you asked me to go for any call even told me that u are free and holding no position. Now when u get profit, disclose ur position. My god. Ok arrange some Tiffin like mastermind done before.
Dear BKB,

Dada I was holding it yesterday. you advised to look for 40 pints beyond 5423. and as you always say never sell in loss so I held on to it :). But you are genius :clap:
and here comes your Lunch..:)

Attachments

Here's the problem. I am thinking how you peoples who are in loss can get profit and you are doing your jobs in your own way.
I Ha've given calls for you and two others to sell your holdings at that time and cover it in Lowe price. But you didn't. Do whatever think better.
Finally sold it at 47 .Now will start afresh on Monday as now the monkey is off my back .Lets see what happens on Monday .

Finally sold it at 47 .Now will start afresh on Monday as now the monkey is off my back .Lets see what happens on Monday .
At last you did. But .s per my direction if u traded today what happened, Look the data is here

Purchased 5500 ce@68, sold it @42....... loss of 16
Again purchased @ 30, sold @47..... gain of 17
You will be free carrying without loss. Got it.?
Thanks,

BANI KANTHA BHATTACHARYA; said:
@ mastermind, and two others,
i think it will better to leave your calls which r in hold. 5500 ce is now 42
Why do u not understand that i want to turn your trade positive. So I gave you the call to sell it at that time I.e. 42 and cover it at 30.
hmmm.. I do understand your motives of asking people to post their entry and exit prices but I did misinterpret your earlier message.

My fault!! I thought you wanted me to leave the calls alone. Word "leave" does have both meanings. Request you to use words "Entry" (Enter) and Exit ...

hmmm.. I do understand your motives of asking people to post their entry and exit prices but I did misinterpret your earlier message.

My fault!! I thought you wanted me to leave the calls alone. Word "leave" does have both meanings. Request you to use words "Entry" (Enter) and Exit ...
Ok, actually in market hours it's too difficult to write proper words. Time is the main factor. I will keepit in my mind, both the words suggested by you. What's ur position is?

I came to know from one of my friend who is working in a broker house that his broker is giving tips from my thread.
I placed one question to all of you whether there is any way to stop this activity.
I have started this thread for the tj members not for the commercial use. If posiible guide me.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.