nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

^
My trading is too volatile as our market.

In RKG, they do have a plan...Subscription fee is Rs. 999/- and trade as much as possible. There is no turnover limit (cash). If you want to take Rs. 9/- per order, you can take that.

hello everyone.

sorry for being away for so long, was fully into Forex and it is a universe in its own. Though never scalped in NSE/BSE, I found short term trades (Since calling a 3-4 Min Trade as Scalping/Jobbing would result in a new chain of replies stating the definitions of scalping) in Forex quite profitable (& sustainable).
[Mostly i traded, 3 Min Candle, went Long when Currency Pair hit bottom of BB in 2nd or 3rd wave of movement, scalped for 5-10 pips. If anyone interested in Forex try this strategy in demo, after some practice I am sure win ratio will improve a lot]

Well Nac, since the Thread is yours alteast I need to mention your name once. Howz it going ? I am sure you must have learnt a lot of new things and some things you wish you knew then. (if you share such ideas may be lot of newcomers will benefit, though the chance that they will heed the advice is low, may be somebody will save some of his/her cash)

Presently I am exploring short term trades in Options (NSE), if anyone scalped (or Intraday/Swing Trades) in Options (spreads and strategies) please share your experience.