nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

nac

what u doing is not jobbing..its jus an untrained version of intraday trading..jobbing means some calculation based..even i had a big dream of becoming jobber..but me n my family r well settled in south..so there s no scope..to do jobbing u have get immense training under a broker..best people are arcadia sharesd and stock brokers mumbai..u jus visit their malad branch..u ul go crazy..young teenage boys n girl u should c them punching orders..huhhh.i asked them the details..then they said..jobbing s done based on secret formula which s highly coveted in industry..first u have to sign a bond for 5years..then they ul start giving u training..training period s 3-6 months...training s nothing but typing..typing the neat/bolt keys..all u need is ur 10 fingers 2 b verrrryy fast..mean time they ul prepare u for ncfm exams..once u get ur ncfm certificate..u r supposed to keep buyin and sellin in jus 1share..then they ul anal;yse ur record..after 1 month if u end n plus..they thye ul give u permission to trade n f&0..u have 2 pay 25000/as advance..they ul deduct if u go in minus..its profit sharing basis..suppose end of month if u make profit of 50000/..then its 50-50 betwee n u and broker..suppose if u make more than 50000///..then 60-40..end of month they ul pay u cheque deducting tds..what they said mimimum a jobber can earn is 50000/month and maximum is 2lakhs..highly xperienced jobbers earn that much..2lakhs..(aftr paying percentage to broker)..this s what jobbing s..a professional jobber is one who trades n neat/bolt terminal..any doubts please revert back
Thank you raz...

It was nice explanation about professional jobbers. :)

columbus

"He has tried to invest long term, but his experience has been "very bad. This jobber's business is safer compared to long-term investing, which does not always give good returns. Look at HLL, it's not given any returns in the last one or two years. Had I invested in it, I would have lost. I've not taken delivery of any share for four years. After losing money, I decided that this is the only way to make money in the market."

Good article. But I do not agree with him regarding LONG TERM investment.
Just case of HLL is taken, but there are innumerable stocks (Educomp, Jain
irrigation,Bhushan steel,............a big list) which gained smartly.

anuragmunjal

what u doing is not jobbing..its jus an untrained version of intraday trading..jobbing means some calculation based..even i had a big dream of becoming jobber..but me n my family r well settled in south..so there s no scope..to do jobbing u have get immense training under a broker..best people are arcadia sharesd and stock brokers mumbai..u jus visit their malad branch..u ul go crazy..young teenage boys n girl u should c them punching orders..huhhh.i asked them the details..then they said..jobbing s done based on secret formula which s highly coveted in industry..first u have to sign a bond for 5years..then they ul start giving u training..training period s 3-6 months...training s nothing but typing..typing the neat/bolt keys..all u need is ur 10 fingers 2 b verrrryy fast..mean time they ul prepare u for ncfm exams..once u get ur ncfm certificate..u r supposed to keep buyin and sellin in jus 1share..then they ul anal;yse ur record..after 1 month if u end n plus..they thye ul give u permission to trade n f&0..u have 2 pay 25000/as advance..they ul deduct if u go in minus..its profit sharing basis..suppose end of month if u make profit of 50000/..then its 50-50 betwee n u and broker..suppose if u make more than 50000///..then 60-40..end of month they ul pay u cheque deducting tds..what they said mimimum a jobber can earn is 50000/month and maximum is 2lakhs..highly xperienced jobbers earn that much..2lakhs..(aftr paying percentage to broker)..this s what jobbing s..a professional jobber is one who trades n neat/bolt terminal..any doubts please revert back

Dear friend
there are no secret formulas for jobbing. most of these firms that u are speaking of teach arbitrage between bse & nse or nse cash & futures. It is after months or years of spending screen time that some of the arbitraguers becomes proficient, develop an intution and start doing single market jobbing.Yes typing speed was very important for a jobber/ arbtraguer a little while back but today it is useless as u have softwares doing that job. most of these earstwhile jobbers/ arbitraguers are today looking for jobs as dealers with brokerage houses and there too they face a problem becos they have been used to working in 'pro' Ac, the speed that they have is only on the numeric keypad and they face difficulty in punching client codes.
things have changed a lot in the past one or two years.

regards

Anurag

razx5

Dear friend
there are no secret formulas for jobbing. most of these firms that u are speaking of teach arbitrage between bse & nse or nse cash & futures. It is after months or years of spending screen time that some of the arbitraguers becomes proficient, develop an intution and start doing single market jobbing.Yes typing speed was very important for a jobber/ arbtraguer a little while back but today it is useless as u have softwares doing that job. most of these earstwhile jobbers/ arbitraguers are today looking for jobs as dealers with brokerage houses and there too they face a problem becos they have been used to working in 'pro' Ac, the speed that they have is only on the numeric keypad and they face difficulty in punching client codes.
things have changed a lot in the past one or two years.

regards

Anurag
may be bro..i dont know..i jus mentioned some points which were there in their brochure..even i sat next to a jobber for nearly 20 mins..basically what was he doing nothing but reversing the bid offer price(i dont know m not sure)..for eg if nifty call 6200 bid price if 80.25 and offer price is 80.35 he used to put both buy n sell orders but reverse..if executed he used to make a small profit of 10 paise..but these people never take their fingers off from key board..rt from market open to close thus resulting in huge volumes..an open position has to be max for 1min..even if he s n profit he has to exit in 1min..which was clearly mentioned in rules and regulations..