nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

Aaditya sir, I am sorry to write my comment like this one. I will learn to write better.

Thank you and best luck.
@Ranger: Come on Ranger, I was kidding. What better than some laughter after 9:3.30 serious work. Don't mind. What i meant was just don't call me sir. Call only Aadi.

@nac: You still seem to be upset. I don't know how to explain you but isn't it good to know that you have committed most of trading mistakes while you are still so young and the money you lost is petite infront of what you can make in years to come. Have you thought of traders who go bankrupt at late middle age. You have a whole life to start fresh with more vigour.
Think of the money you lost as "Trading Fees" , guru dakshinah to market (if you will).

How much does a doctor make (exception our Dr. Saint) ? few lakhs may be and see how much does he pay in tuition fees ? Don't you think you did better ? Cheer up. I am confident you will see a U turn and if better V turn, but don't get complacent and certainly not broken.

All the best. Only reason I turned from silent Traderji member (reader) to active was because of your post. So i owe thanks to you. If there is anything i could do to help your confidence bounce back let me know

I could just make 6 trades today which is very less to my daily average. The last trade of today I entered at 12:00 and exit at 2:30. Holding for 2 and half hour. It was boring much but I am ok if I make money in the end. A very good day today.

So you see sir, I chagne my holding from few minites to long period also if I am confirmed about the direction and size of direction. Hence I am a mix kind of a trader. I do not know if my style is right or wrong and if I should be only one style of trader and master it or continue with my present styling.

Thank you.
Sorry missed this Post,

If you are just starting and havent' mastered any form (infact mastering is a life long process, i meant consistent in profits) then it is not good idea to jumble different styles of trading. (i hope you know the parable how donkey was created :lol: ).

There is no problem in trading more than one style but you should know the difference and never jumble them. Don't enter thinking you will scalp it but then you stayed longer seeing the profit rise. And vice-versa, don't scalp if you entered for trend.
Infact i see the market condition, which decides my form (very rarely both style of trading comes into picture in the same day).

P.S: It seems, i am stealing the limelight (though not voluntarily) from nac. This is nac's thread, i hope nac doesn't mind me giving such replies.

nac

Aadi -

Yeah, I am bit dull. It's all because of my trading result.
I just need some time. "Time has cure".

What's in it to mind? I have no problem. This is a public forum, everyone got their right to participate.

nac

After this few months has your view on jobbing changed nac? are you atleast thinking of different strategy?
:) Nice question... I was expecting this for a long time. But I couldn't comment on this. Don't take it as I am refusing to reply... Already I am getting slapped left and right and I am psychologically dull not in a position to take all the comments as I was a month ago.

You don't believe me...

I was scared to open this thread last few days, especially last weekend while I was getting too much slaps. My heart was pounding as if I am taking bigger size position while typing my TJ id and password (thinking who would dropped by and what would have written about me)

Maybe it's a kinda funny when others read. But that was how I felt.

tnsn2345

@nac: You still seem to be upset.

Cheer up. I am confident you will see a U turn and if better V turn, but don't get complacent and certainly not broken.

All the best. Only reason I turned from silent Traderji member (reader) to active was because of your post. So i owe thanks to you. If there is anything i could do to help your confidence bounce back let me know
Dear Aaditya,

I am just begining to doubt how can we share such common things or is it just coincidence. Another point in the context is Nac, I too owe him to make me active from being a avid reader on TJ. You may observe my DOJ and my initial posts which transpired between me and Nac (also shared couple of PM with him on a different subject altogether). I too felt like sharing certain lessons I have learnt over the last few years. Only difference is you are more active than me here.

Regards,

Last edited:

tnsn2345

Friends and seniors, the above post i sent had not reply, think people may have missed it. I am still want to know the answers. If you seniors (Tnsn Sir, Aaditya Sir, Sanjay Sir) and all others should know answers as per your experience please help. I want to analysis wheather we can do our living doing this carrier alone only. I am very much interested in this carrier and am also spending very much time into it.

Thank you
Dear Ranger,

I assume that you are not into jobbing exclusively and follow different methods for day trading.

To come to your point directly, if you do not leverage, making substantial gains from day trading for living is less likely. Even if you have large sum as your trading capital. I would focus on monthly returns or RoI as a measure of how much money one can make in the market. Hence leveraging is necessary for day trading. How much to leverage will depend on your MM and Risk Management. More so, if you have different time frames of trading other then day trading (like in my case) your RoI will be different, as you are more focusing on MM. Hence your day trading may help you make double than your longer time frames method.

Adding to what Aaditya mentioned "sky is the limit", YOU can decide how much to make from the market. If your method produces say even 15% RoI p.m. and is scalable then who is stopping you to borrow @ 2% pm and pocket the difference. You can make money without having money. BTW this is only an example I am providing and am against trading on borrowed money.

So your method's RoI and scalability is what you need to define to arrive at how much on an average you could make every month.

Regards,

Last edited:

tnsn2345

Aadi -

Yeah, I am bit dull. It's all because of my trading result.
I just need some time. "Time has cure".

What's in it to mind? I have no problem. This is a public forum, everyone got their right to participate.
Very rightly said 'Time cures everthing'. So Nac take your time, and do some homework till then. This is your best time to prepare for future.

Regards,

to all professional jobbers, kindly let me know how was ur performance for past two months...this is the first time in my carrier that i cudn't earn much in these two months...ur inputs r welcome...