nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

ranger123

I am some what in the same boat .Lesser capital though not in a position yet to fully deploy it at this rate. Perhaps the are many of us who got attracted to jobbing a bit late. Recent market scenario in May and June was bit too volatile to adjust to.

Strategies are higher dependent on a number of factors. Once we enter the market ,you just encounter something new one has to think on the feet and interpret the movement accordingly and guage the trend strength and direction. Now and then we see nifty getting in a sudden bear grip or we may catch the trend too late.

ps. Who is that u talk above. pm for privacy.am curious.
Alroyraj, what is your style of trading for intraday trading or jobbing, fundamental, technicle or you see prices only. You have rich experience in derivative also you may throw light on your style pls.

Thanks to you and best luck

Dear All,
I have been following this thread for sometime and I am happy to find many of u ppl into jobbing. Lately even I have been trying my hand at jobbing and I strongly feel that the more we share on jobbing the better. Ever since I started jobbing my focus has been to find scrips that are conducive for jobbing. I would request members to kindly share info about scrips which are volatile with very good volumes so that jobbing can be done successfully in such scrips.For the last few sessions I have been concentrating on Sesa, ITC, Bharti and RCom(since last 3 sesions). I concentrate on scrips with price below rs 500 as they are easy to work on percentage wise even in a losing trade and one can make up for it in follow up trades. I earnestly request all like minded members to throw more light on this subject regards selection of scrips, timing of trades, number of trades and quantity of shares per trade. I am sure we all can benefit a great deal from sharing our experiences and ideas about jobbing. I earnestly look forward to all your valuable inputs.

warm regards.

Ok. Ultimate thing is to get a data card. Fine and good.

For some reason I keep few things silent. Capital is one among 'em. But I am sure there would be some members smart enough to calculate or figure out what could be my capital.

And one more thing I like to add here...

I highly highly doubt one member in this forum. He should be either known to me or he is smart enough to calculate how much would be my capital and posting as if he is doing it. I can't take it as coincidence. He started a thread and posted his trading style etc... Its almost (>90%) similar to me and claiming that he is doing it. I don't know. Maybe what he says could be true. Who knows???
can you provide link to that thread...:D

nac

can you provide link to that thread...:D
I kept my mouth shut when alroyraj asked. I am gonna keep it silent. Please...

Who knows? He may be right. I don't wanna mention his/her name and get into a mess. As I said, I am sure some of our member would have found both the things.

Last edited:

alroyraj

I kept my mouth shut when alroyraj asked. I am gonna keep it silent. Please...

Who knows? He may be right. I don't wanna mention his/her name and get into a mess. As I said, I am sure some of our member would have found both the things.
Actually I dont understand why it's so sensitive. Could it be because you think that he is doing a similar trading style and making profits even though it is identical to your strategy or maybe eeriely it has the same trades as you (yup that is spooky)..I wonder how I missed it. I always love a good conspiracy theory... :clap:

People incur drastically different costs (brokerage) say a relative runs a sub broker etc then one really cannot compare our brokerages with that or their capital is around 5 lacs ( more like say multiples of what we have allocated) so comparison is not straightforward. Other have well informed contacts in the industry or ride on a successful fellow trader's strategy. Believe it or not this is what even some RMs suggest. Of course its a different matter he wont give you thats guy's brokerage rate!

One thing I was wondering is what happens when you stop jobbing for whatever reason,then what happens to the RKG account, I mean you would just be paying the Odin etc every month . I gather that it quite possible to move to Odin or back to web version as and when (not too frequent). Is it possible like that?

Last edited:

nac

Actually I dont understand why it's so sensitive. Could it be because you think that he is doing a similar trading style and making profits even though it is identical to your strategy or maybe eeriely it has the same trades as you (yup that is spooky)..I wonder how I missed it. I always love a good conspiracy theory... :clap:

One thing I was wondering is what happens when you stop jobbing for whatever reason,then what happens to the RKG account, I mean you would just be paying the Odin etc every month . I gather that it quite possible to move to Odin or back to web version as and when (not too frequent). Is it possible like that?
I think you didn't get it... I said almost similar i.e. he is losing same as nac, that's me.... Ok leave this. Please we can keep full stop here for that mysterious person.

I have never said I stopped jobbing???? Did you mean the vacation I took few weeks back? Yes, I didn't trade during those time. And you couldn't have seen me here in this forum during that vacation.

I deactivated the plan and scheme with RKG. So no charges for the days it is inactive. But one small issue. When we activate and deactivate, we lose two or three days. I mean when they activate the plan, the time will be mid day. So market will be nearing closing, here we are losing one day. And when you send a mail to deactivate, they will block your id two days before expiry. I couldn't fight them regarding this.

Last edited:

nac

I have been following this thread for sometime and I am happy to find many of u ppl into jobbing. Lately even I have been trying my hand at jobbing and I strongly feel that the more we share on jobbing the better. Ever since I started jobbing my focus has been to find scrips that are conducive for jobbing. I would request members to kindly share info about scrips which are volatile with very good volumes so that jobbing can be done successfully in such scrips.For the last few sessions I have been concentrating on Sesa, ITC, Bharti and RCom(since last 3 sesions). I concentrate on scrips with price below rs 500 as they are easy to work on percentage wise even in a losing trade and one can make up for it in follow up trades. I earnestly request all like minded members to throw more light on this subject regards selection of scrips, timing of trades, number of trades and quantity of shares per trade. I am sure we all can benefit a great deal from sharing our experiences and ideas about jobbing. I earnestly look forward to all your valuable inputs
I am sure you will get answered, if you read this thread fully. Answer for your queries have already posted here. Please go back and read. If still you wanna know and get things better and clear, PM 'em.

alroyraj

I have never said I stopped jobbing???? Did you mean the vacation I took few weeks back? Yes, I didn't trade during those time. And you couldn't have seen me here in this forum during that vacation.

I deactivated the plan and scheme with RKG. So no charges for the days it is inactive. But one small issue. When we activate and deactivate, we lose two or three days. I mean when they activate the plan, the time will be mid day. So market will be nearing closing, here we are losing one day. And when you send a mail to deactivate, they will block your id two days before expiry. I couldn't fight them regarding this.
No actually I wanted to know the flexibility in deactivating the account/plan for a few days,thats all. I was considering taking an account but not sure of how long it would continue ,because I have some other things in the pipeline.
Thanks for the clarification.