My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

actually I have more than 50000 in the trading account, but do and have been doing only 1 lot trading at a time, when I started trading for 7 years now...first stocks then futures now options... i used to have this psycho fixation with Rs 1000 figure, i.e. when i see 1000 profit tendency to get out and 1000 loss go into deep s**t kind of mind set... but no problem in spending 3 times that in a bar. but i consider capital as 6500 i.e. the amount i invest in each trade approx

TraderRavi

low risk profile
once or if my money becomes 15000 then i plan to do 2 lots trading...1 with fixed target and other with tsl
actually I have more than 50000 in the trading account, but do and have been doing only 1 lot trading at a time, when I started trading for 7 years now...first stocks then futures now options... i used to have this psycho fixation with Rs 1000 figure, i.e. when i see 1000 profit tendency to get out and 1000 loss go into deep s**t kind of mind set... but no problem in spending 3 times that in a bar. but i consider capital as 6500 i.e. the amount i invest in each trade approx
ok , then wat first quote means ?? u mean 15k profit with 1 lot after then 2 lot trading ?

boarders

ok , then wat first quote means ?? u mean 15k profit with 1 lot after then 2 lot trading ?
right now in spite of whatever is my balance (50000 plus) in my trading account, i consider my capital as only rs 6500 which is the amount i put into each trade approx. until 11th june when i started this thread, i used to only trade and never went with any sort of accountability. as of today my total profit of approx 4611 + 6500 means i have turned 6500 into 11111 Rs. when it becomes 15000 which is another 4000 Rs away (profit to be made trading 1 lot using only 6500 rs per trade), I will start 2 lots trading, entry both lots together, if initial stop or trail stop hit while still in loss, then will close both lots together, if move into profit and hits my first target, then will close 1 lot at first target and the remaining 1 lot will trail until tsl hits

TraderRavi

low risk profile
right now in spite of whatever is my balance (50000 plus) in my trading account, i consider my capital as only rs 6500 which is the amount i put into each trade approx. until 11th june when i started this thread, i used to only trade and never went with any sort of accountability. as of today my total profit of approx 4611 + 6500 means i have turned 6500 into 11111 Rs. when it becomes 15000 which is another 4000 Rs away (profit to be made trading 1 lot using only 6500 rs per trade), I will start 2 lots trading, entry both lots together, if initial stop or trail stop hit while still in loss, then will close both lots together, if move into profit and hits my first target, then will close 1 lot at first target and the remaining 1 lot will trail until tsl hits
thats cool, thanks for the explanation, best wishes......:thumb: