My intraday trades in nifty options

boarders

your one put trade was 15 pointer........:thumb:
most of the trades after entering went 5 to 6 rs into profit and then reversed to trailing stoploss, i had many a times tendency to close them at profit, but controlled myself to stay disciplined and strictly follow tsl and my system... the basic purpose of starting this thread was to get such control... i should say that I am making quite good headway in this regard... from 11th june when I started this thread, only 3 or 4 times did I lose control.... happens especially when the number of trades increase with many stops hitting... any way
from 11th june till 0330 pm end today total profit made with 1 lot trading of average 100 rs premium options (invest capital per trade approx 6500) is Rs 4611.5 (took 7 trading days leave during the period....slow and steady wins the race....moreover ..... you got to know when to hold em...know when to fold em...know when to walk away...know when to run...you never count your money... sitting at the table.... (Kenny Rogers)...I am positively making headway

TraderRavi

low risk profile
most of the trades after entering went 5 to 6 rs into profit and then reversed to trailing stoploss, i had many a times tendency to close them at profit, but controlled myself to stay disciplined and strictly follow tsl and my system... the basic purpose of starting this thread was to get such control... i should say that I am making quite good headway in this regard... from 11th june when I started this thread, only 3 or 4 times did I lose control.... happens especially when the number of trades increase with many stops hitting... any way
from 11th june till 0330 pm end today total profit made with 1 lot trading of average 100 rs premium options (invest capital per trade approx 6500) is Rs 4611.5 (took 7 trading days leave during the period
you too trade with 1 lot , thats gud profit..........:thumb::clapping: